Chapter 6

Stranger: Why you're crying? Are you alright?
-In this moment you became powerless. (Hours later...) You slowly woke up and saw that you where in a big room which you never been before.
(Your POV) Where am I? And why I'm laying in a bed with only my underwear and a boys hoodie on?  This room is very clean, but there are three clothes rack with shirts and hoodies on. Am I in a factory, or what?
-You slowly got up and went out of the bed. You looked around and saw two doors, a big window and a big wardrobe.  You looked out the window and saw a little backyard with and pool and an jacuzzi without water.  Then you walked in the wardrobe. There were a lots of clothes and you exactly knew that it was a boys room. I had to admit that he had style. You went to the door next to the window and opened it carefully. You heard a shower and that had made you even more curious. You looked behind the door in the room and saw that it was a bathroom. Then you slowly looked behind the door and saw a handsome guy in the shower. He didn't noticed you and take advantage of the situation... He looked very good and cute, he had a good body. Suddenly he turned around and noticed you...
Stranger: Oh, you're awake...