1

Carter "Boss Man" White

"Good morning Daddy." I frowned pushing this broad's arm of of me.

"Girl, if you don't get the fuck out of here." She giggled getting comfortable again, I sighed getting up.

"Where you going baby ?"

"I'm not going anywhere, but you are."

"Wha--"

"You better get the fuck up, yo' Lyft is outside." Her black hole having ass didn't even deserve an Uber.

"But--"

"You got 2 minutes to get to' shit and Bounce." I glared at her and she  hurried I watched her head out and Slam the door. My phone began ringing as I was Heating up the pizza from last night.

"JC, what's going down my g ?"

"Nothing much,  you meeting with that designer today still ?"

"Yeah, Man. After that I'll be by there."

"Aight, Cool." I hung up and finished eating, I sighed getting a text from Ry. Ryelle was an Old friend, we were sex partners until she got into relationship which ended pretty fast because she was pregnant with my Daughter, Royalty. She now has both of my Daughters. Today was Ryelle's last day with them, she didn't want them anymore and I was fine with that, the bitch did me foul but I have respect for her because she's the mother of my children. Royalty is 3 and Nayeli is 2 months.

They were the reason I was Meeting with the interior designer, I was opening up and Kiddie spa and boutique for my girls. No one makes me happier than them.

"You're coming to get the girls right ?" I nodded and Sighed.

"Yes, I'm coming to get my girls. I'll be there in an Hour." I hung up and headed to the master bathroom. I turned on my throw back Jams and 112's "Cupid" was on. I prefer old-school Jams over New Hip Hop/Rap. This New Age music has some bops but nothing as lit as the 90s and Back. This song always got a nigga in his feelings, I'm only 27, I'm not ready to settle down. Last time I tried to I got played like a fucking violin.

"Cuuupid." I sung before chuckling, After I showered, I threw on my Navy Dickie Suit, My thermal under and My Timbs. What Can I say I'm A Hood Nigga From Philly. I grabbed the Keys to my Yukon, my phone, and wallet.

I beeped the horn pulling into Ryelle drive way. Soon after she walked out with the girls.

"Daddy!" Or smiled causing me to smile hard. I love my girls more than I love myself. I grabbed them from her and Let Ro Get in her Car seat, she strapped herself in and smiled.

"Is That everything ?" She nodded saying Goodbye to the girls. I closed the trunk and saw the social worker coming out of Ry's house.

"Are we all set ?" Ry and I nodded and She signed off on the paper work before leaving. I got in the truck heading to The boutiques location.

"Ro, How you been baby girl ?"

"I've been good daddy, have you been good ?"

"Yes, I've been good Princess."

"Nayeli, Hey princess." I heard her gurgle causing me to smile.

"Daddy ?"

"Yes, Ro?"

"Aren't you Glad Mommy's out of our Hair ?!? Ugh." She shook her head and palmed her forehead, I shook my head laughing.

"I sure am, princess. Are you ready to see where the store is gonna be?" She nodded excessively and Smiled as I pulled in front of the building.

"Nice of you to finally show up." I looked up seeing some broad leaning on a escalade.

"Sorry, I had to get my Daughters. You must be The Designer." She nodded extending her hand as I took Nayeli out of her seat.

"Tori, Tori Hughes." I never met her or actually talked to her My sister and Assistant , Kya did.

"Carter White." She nodded Heading towards the doors. I unlocked the door with my free arm.

"Need some help ?"

"Yea, could you hold her for a second." I opened the door and she walked in behind Royalty with Nayeli in her Arms.

"Your daughters are gorgeous."

"Thank You, My Daddy is single." Royalty smiled and I smirked before laughing. She had to be at least 25, she was beautiful as hell. I knew she wasn't one to mess with, but from first impressions she was uppity and boujee as hell.

"Ro, Not today... Daddy isn't looking for a new woman remember ?" She frowned looking at me and snapped her head back, this child of mine.

"Daddy ! You not ever say that to me ! When you say you not want a boo ? Right ! You not say that! Shaking my head , he's delusion sometime. What's you name? you pretty lady." Tori laughed as I just stared at Ro, Where did god get her from ? He took his time with this one,and where the hell did this vocabulary come from? I'm "delusion" and "shaking my head" I don't know what I'm going to do with her.

"Wow, haha. My name is Tori and Thank you you're a pretty little princess."

"Alright let's talk business, I'm not here to chat." I said sternly taking Nayeli back, she looked a little taken back but it was the truth. Do stood next to me with her arms crossed.

"What exactly am I designing ?"

"Boss Lady, What is she designing ?" To began to whisper in my ear and I chuckled.

"A Boutique and Spa fit for a Princess."

"Oooh, Okay. What look do you have in mind?" Royalty smiled getting in my lap.

"Pink...light pink...goalll... turchoice... and white. Anyone who walk in that door gotta feel like a princess." Royalty spoke before smiling. I looked up at Tori and Shrugged. "This is their Enterprise. They get what they want." She giggled and Nodded.

"What else would you like Ms. Royalty?"

"I have a Questy."

"Okay, Ms. Royalty. What is it ?"

"Aw you just decoring or aw you manage and help me run."

"I can, but that's extra money. I can defines let you get your business off the ground Ms. Royalty."

"Pay Up, Daddy."

"How much extra ?"

"Total 15,000." I knew the expenses of the decor would be a lot but her helping manage would be great.

"That's fine." Tori smiled and nodded, her smile gave a nigga wild thoughts.