6

Carter "Boss Man" White

"She's pregnant." Mama looked at me and a small smile grew on her face."i know."

"You knew ?" I Frowned.

"I've known for months and I think you did too. It was almost like you were ignoring the symptoms,Carter. Her bump is noticeable. So i don't believe for one second that you didn't notice." Maybe i was ignoring it, i noticed some symptoms but i assumes they were normal.

"Mama, we aren't even officially together." I sighed. I'm not going to lie i was cheesing when she told me.

"Okay, But That wasn't the Case when you had sex with a married woman now did it ?" It was true.

"This must have happened weeks ago, there's no way she'd be able to know she's pregnant within a few days. How far along is she ?"

"She's five months." Mamas eyes grew wide. I didn't realize it's been that long ago.

" And the two of you are just finding out ?" I Nodded.

"Well, She knew. She told me earlier tonight. She was hiding her bump pretty well from how i saw it. She wasn't entirely sure the baby was mine."

"What's the baby's gender ?"

"Boy." She gasped before hugging me. A huge smile grew on my face just saying it.

"When's The baby shower ?"

"We were wondering if you'd cook some food ?"

"When's the baby shower, Carter ?"

"Tomorrow night." She glared at
Me before sighing.

"Fine."

"It's not really a big party, It's just a small get together. Some friends,family, gifts."

*

"His Name is going to be Camden Carter White." Tori smiled at the close family and friends surrounding us. I smiled a little watching her. She was mad beautiful, and she was the mother of my first and unborn son. After the function my brother and i loaded my truck up.

"Aye, Baby bro."

"What's up?"

"You gone marry her ?"

"One day, Maybe." He Smiled a little patting me on my back.

"You feeling her ?"

"Yea, of course. I am—She's still Married, she still has a completely different life. And me—if I'm gonna settle down man, I gotta get out of the game."

"That's the best thing you can ever do for your family, Brother. You got the smarts and the potential to be a Business Mogul, Baby Bro. Everyone knows who you are, they know you, they know how you get down and handle business. Use that ! Profit from it and pass it down. You need a legacy, a Positive one. This dealing shit isn't that." I Nodded, He was speaking straight facts.

"I feel you, Bro."

"I know, Stay Spicy Youngin'. I gotta get my people's home though." I chuckled, He stealing my slang and shit.

"Hey." I heard Tori soft voice as i closed the trunk. I smiled a little glancing at her bump.

"Hey, Beautiful." She Smiled a little placing her hands in her pockets.

"Thank you, for tonight."

"Aye, I told you i got you no matter what. Anything for you and my boy." She Smiled slightly.

"You know, your girls are really lucky to have you... I'm glad that Cam has you as a father."

"Thank You, Tori. You kn—I've been thinking 'bout a lot of shit—About the future. I thought-When i die, what will my children get ?" She continued to look at me As we put the girls in the truck.

"I've done absolutely nothing with my life—I can't give Ro my position as King Pin—I don't have a legacy, Tor."

"So make one. You still have time, You're still young, They're still young."

"I want you to move in with me, We can go anywhere you want when your divorce is final. Start a business, Expand, Profit, and Build. I want something to pass on to my children, Tor."

"Y—for you to only be thirty, you've done way more than you think. And you have the mindset to do Wayyy more, Carter. Stop over thinking it, when you do that, you only limit your own success. Stop thinking about it and start planning it." She knew what she was talking about, she was wise, i was lucky to have her in my life.

*

"Good- Mawning, Ms. Tori!" Tori smiled at Ro and kissed her forehead.

"Good-morning, Royalty. Where's Nayeli ?"

"Sleeping." She Nodded Before snaking her arm around me.

"Good-morning." She pecked my lips and i smiled a little.

"Good Morning, Tor."

"You were up all night."

"I figured it out. We expand "Pampered Royalty" You could be in charge of It. You would sell it to a big company, I have the funds to buy it out. Now we not only have The Royalty Franchise But we have every investment the company we bought had. We become a Real Estate Franchise."

"Wow—Damn. That's a Great plan, Baby." I Nodded , Now, we just needed a new location.