Redtail's Death Chapter 3 (not done)

"Everyone out! It can't be crowded here if i'm going to fix her injury" Spottedleaf said when Lionheart had helped Willowpelt down at the floor in the medicine cat den. It was crowded in the den; Speckletail, Lionheart, Redtail, Willowpelt, Spottedleaf and the apprentices standing outside wanting to see Willowpelt's injury. "You heard Spottedleaf, out everyone!" Everyone was on they're way out when Spottedleaf blocked Redtail's way with her tail. "Tell me what happend" she commanded while checking Willowpelt's shoulder. "I were hunting when i heard her scream, so i hurried to where i heard it and i saw her laying on the ground with blood on her shoulder" Redtail explained. "Was there anyone else there" Spottedleaf asked. "Yes, Tigerclaw and Darkstripe, i sendt all three to practice battle moves... i should have thought that Tigerclaw would push her too hard. I just though that-" "You though that a new battle against RiverClan would happent soon, and since Tigerclaw is the best fighter in the clan he could teach Willowpelt?" Spottedleaf broke off "It's ok, we all make mistakes" "Not involving getting a clan mate hurt!" Redtail protested. Spottedleaf gave him a sympathetic look and turner her back to find the right herbs from the store. "You should report to Bluestar" she meowed and started chewing some herbs.

As Redtail walked his way to the leaders den, he saw Tigerclaw sitting with the fresh-kill pile like nothing happened. He don't even care that Willowpelt is hurt! He thought. "Bluestar?" He called in the leaders den. "Come in Redtail," Bluestar said