Chapter 10 : Truth

Rapunzels's POV

The week went by with the speed of light, but I must say it was amusing. Merida and I spent the time with Jack and Hiccup seriously we did everything together, lunch, lessons, even home works and I must say these guys are hilarious, I love being with them even though I think that Merida might kill Jack one day because of his teasing.

It is Friday finally WOAHO hello week end, I was at my locker collecting my stuff and getting what I needed for home work also had Jack's home work, he didn't come to school today and it got me worried but when I asked Hiccup he said its nothing I should worry myself about but I couldn't.

The teacher asked me to hand him his home work besides I wrote everything we had today so he wouldn't miss anything, I was now walking in the hallway but I cannot hear anything except my thoughts, I was about Elsa and Flynn and how I didn't hear of him since our last encounter even Elsa was quiet, I sigh that's weird.

But most of all I was thinking about Jack and how he didn't show up today, he texted me this morning saying that's he won't drive me to school today, yes it became a routine. I wonder if something happened and he won't tell me, I take a cap and plugged in my headphones, I played the song "Perfect Strangers" god I love this song.

10 Minutes later I reached Jack's house, I paid the driver and got out of the car, I started walking and seriously no matter how many times I see this it'll take my breathe, I shake my head remembering my main mission here, I go to the front door and ring the bell, not a minute later some ne opened the door and it turned out to be Emma, I smile widely at her.

"Emma!" I exclaim and she hugs me, I almost fell from her strength.

"punzie,i missed you why did you disappear?" she stops hugging me and looks at me with pissed face, and may I say how cute she looks, I giggle and bend down to her.

"I am sorry but school can be really mean" I tell her.

"yeah I can relate to that, it ruins my nap, seriously I like sleeping i consider it a hobby"she replies and that's got me so hard, that's why i love children they are honest and doesn't care about what anyone will think of their opinion.

"i appreciate your opinion about school but right now i need you to lead me to Jack" i ask her and i can see her smirk, god it creeps me every time how similar they are.

"are you finally gonna admit your feelings to him?" she asks excitedly and i blush really hard.

"what no no that's not it, its something about school" i defend trying to cover my shyness really hard, Emma seems disappointed by my answer then she shrugs.

"he is in his room, its upstairs the second door on the left side" she explains the way to me and i nod smiling at her.

I head upstairs and follow the instruction Emma told me, i find his room, i nock lightly on the door but i get no reply so i decided to just open it but what i saw made me wish i hadn't rush, Jack was getting out of the bathroom door with only a towel around his waist and another one on his head drying his hair with it, i gasp so loud and he removes the towel from his head and looks at me, his widened and i turn around immediately giving my back to him but i admit that i got a glimpse of his six packs.

"Omg i..i a..am terribly sorry i k...knocked but no one rep..replied and i just.." this is the most awkward moment i have ever had.

"its fine really, i know you didn't mean it" i stay silent not knowing what to say "how about you wait for me downstairs, unless of course you wanna se me getting dressed" i seriously can feel his smirk with out even seeing him.

"very funny" i say while getting out of his bedroom but i can hear him laughing, i went to the living room and waited for him to come, 5 minutes later he came wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly, i shake my head to clear my thoughts,FOCUS RAPUNZEL.