Chapter 67 : I Want You

Rapunzel's POV

"Why do you lie Rapunzel?" Jaime said crying.

"But I..I never lied to you.."

"No ! you said you'll protect me....that was a lie" He yelled crushing my heart. I can't blame him, he's right.

"Jaime I...I am sorry..I tried to save you I really did" Tears formed in my eyes as I sobbed.

"I'll never forgive you ! Not until you stop the lies" He glared with hate at me.

"Wha-"

"You're lying to Jack, even after he told you about your mother" Disappointment filled his eyes. His words were like daggers.

"But....I can't tell him....I can't" I covered my face crying.

"YES YOU HAVE !" He shouted "You owe him the truth, or he won't forgive you once he finds out"

"Jaime please...." I looked at him and it was like he was disappearing or getting so far away "Jaime !" I called chasing him.

"He'll never forgive you !" He snapped and once I reached him it was all black. Then suddenly Jack appeared from far away. Something was wrong...He didn't look at me with love, only with.....hate !

"How could you Rapunzel !" He snapped. Oh no, he found out !

"Jack wait ! I can, I can explain-"

"After everything I did? After all we've been through? You never trusted me !" He accused looking so hurt. Jack No.

"That's not true ! I trust you more than anyone" I defended.

"LIES ! all that comes out of your mouth are lies ! You're a liar Rapunzel and you know how much I hate liars" He was disgusted "You have blood on your hands, MY MOTHER'S BLOOD !"

"Jack please no..." I started crying.

"I hate you ! I never should have loved you, you're such a monster....a poison" He snapped then started walking to...Elsa.

"NO ! Juts give me chance please, I am sorry-"

"Enough ! he's with me now, I never lied to him unlike you" Elsa smirked and then they both walked together.

"Jack no...no..no..." I fell on my knees and hugged myself "Don't leave me Jack...Don't...I need you..Please come back....Please..I love you" Suddenly I felt a hand touching my shoulders and comforting me. I slowly turned my head, my eyes widened at who he is, how did he find me !

"Hello...My Little Princess"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO !" I screamed shaking my body. Covering myself "NOOO !"

"Rapunzel ? Rapunzel hey hey it's me !" A voice was calling.

"NO ! stay away, don't touch me no !" I hugged my knees still not wanting to open my eyes. It's him, he found me !

"Rapunzel wake up" Two cold hands touched my shoulders made me even more frustrated.

"I'll never go with you ! No leave me alone, Don't take me away" I pushed his hands with all my force. Adrenaline was running wild in my veins.

"RAPUNZEL !" wait....Jack? I slowly opened my eyes. He held my shoulders and started shaking me vigorously "Rapunze it's me , hey it's okay" My eyes met his and that's was it. I threw myself in his embrace breathing heavily. I felt one hand holding me closer and the other was stroking my hair.