Ch. 1: My Irish 'Friend'

Your POV

Your nothing.

Your worthless...

Nobody loves you....

Your mother doesn't even trust you...

Why don't you go ahead and die your worthless bitch...

That's what im told everyday by the world. That im a worthless girl. Broken. A mistake. And they're right. My mother accidentally had me and kept me from my father. At least, that's what she tells me. Im so fucking tempted to search my last name on the internet and find my father but my mom keeps an eyes on everything I search and watch. She's much easier on my YouTube videos I watch but when it comes to my URL's I use and the websites I visit, I have no coverage. I have no privacy of what I do. Its like im a celebrity, minus the fame part. Nothing you do is private.

"Mija! Time for dinner!" I hear my mother call. I groan and climb off my single and tread my tired body down the stairs. As I head down the stairs, I feel a stab-like pain puncture my chest before going away. I fall onto the step below me and try to regain my balance.

What the fuck was that?

I shrugged and made my way towards the kitchen where my mom stood with a plate of (Your favorite food) in her hand. I shine her a small smile as I take the plate from her.

"Y/N how was your day?" my mom asks, her eyes glistening. I shrugged and sat down on the barstool and picked up my fork as my mom interrupted again.

"Come on! Tell me! Any new friends?" she asks, her elbows rested on the counter with fists against her chin with a wide grin on her face. I roll my eyes at her and take a bite of my food.

"Just the same as usual mom. There's really no need to keep asking. You know everybody hates me at school." I say casually as I take another bite of food. My mom's cheerful smile faded as she changed her expression to a serious gaze she directed towards me.

"Y/N, don't be like that. I bet there are some really great kids your age. You don't have much time till you graduate. It would be best if you made friends now if you want to be able to keep yourself stable." she says, finally leaving me alone. I finish eating with a gulp and get up from my seat, taking my plate to the sink as my mom spoke up again.

"Mija, I really just want the best for you. You know I don't want you to end up like...like your father..." she trails, reminding me of my lack of a father. Really I think he's really a criminal that my mom's embarrassed she ever loved enough to have a mistake with.

"Mom stop reminding me of my ass of a father! He left us! There is no way I can end up like him if I actually have a sense of logic!" I snap, tired of the lies. My mom stops with her eyes widened in shock. Her eyes then turn angry and she crosses her arms.

"Y/N M/N L/N! Don't you bring that tone with me! You know damn well why your father left us! I know well enough of the mistakes I made with him but at least I did have a sense of logic. You on the other hand young lady have a poor sense of logic to be bringing this up!" she yells. I feel as if my body was being flooded with another presence as I responded.

"Well maybe if you would actually tell me who my fucking father is I wouldn't need to bring it up!" I yell. My mom is taken aback with my words. She shakes her head and points towards the stairs.

"Go to your room! I don't care what you do up there just go! Go before I regret my decision to let you go online." she mutters, gesturing towards the stairs again. I make a run for the stairs and rush into my room, slamming the door.

I thrust myself onto my bed, landing on the F/C sheets. I grab my laptop and open it. My lockscreen was still of the green headed Irish man I considered my only friend. I smile at Sean's face as I typed in my password.

As my screen loaded for Jack's channel, the screen started glitching. I rolled my eyes and smacked the screen. I hate having an old computer. The screen fixes itself and shows that he hadn't posted two videos like he usually did. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. I shrug and start watching his recent videos from yesterday.

Hours pass and I start to worry. What if something happened to him? I wonder. I shake my head, knowing I was just overreacting...right?

I turn my laptop off and lay down, hoping I could sleep. I toss and turn with no prevail to drifting to sleep until finally, when it was nearing midnight when I heard something whisper across my ear as if some one was right next to me. I jump and turn my head. Nothing. I sigh with relief as my phone buzzes with a notification. I open my phone to see a video titled "Miss Me?" in Zalgo text from Jack. I shrug and press onto it and the screen loads to a black screen. The video just whispers the words 'Did you miss me?' over and over until it was clearly audible and the screen flashes to a short image of a darker version of Jack, Anti.

I smirk. Jack is always joking around with the idea if him having a second version of himself that was an alter ego. But... Still a part of me was wondering if it wasn't really editing. If it was really Anti. I shake my head furiously and turn my phone off. I open my laptop again and load twitter. I post a tweet at Jack before trying to close the tab but it wouldn't close. I raise my eyebrow in confusion as I start tapping the 'x' over and over trying to close it. Then I heard a sinister giggle pass through the room as my screen glitches again. I groan as I smack the screen again but for it to glitch harder and the giggle to repeat itself as a whisper separated the giggle from the silence.

"You shouldn't have done that pretty~"

I feel my heart start to race with fear, my mind starts to swirl with thoughts of fear. Whats happening? I ask myself as my screen flashed to an image of Anti with his familiar gouges in his ears with his accompanying scar on his neck and black eyes with green pupils. He laughs again, louder this time. I feel tempted to call out for my mom but I feel as if my mouth is being held shut, forced to not be able to speak or scream which I wanted to do to escape this nightmare.

Finally the screen shuts itself off, me releasing an uneasy sigh of relief as I felt something wrap itself around my neck, squeezing lightly and then harder. I start choking on air, making it harder to breathe and my vision slowly fade with my last glimpse being green pupiled black eyes staring me in the face with a terrifying grin on his face.