Chapter 19: The Pained Explanation

A/N - alright let's get this done with I own nothing besides the story and the OC's Troy and Violet the OC James belongs to Mooman121 not me and the pictures were edited by my IRL sister Yukida1321 other then that enjoy.

Your POV

You "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TROY IS TRAPPED!?!?!?" James "It's just like I said he is trapped and is unable to escape at the moment." You "We have save him!" James "we can't were to weak right now to get to him and we don't know where he is... and we aren't ready for who captured him..." Courtney "then tell us what happened exactly?" *James nods and starts explaining what happened*

~James's POV and flashback slightly graphic~

James "Troy what you need?" Troy "well James I need you keep an eye on a Mr.Y/N L/N and a Ms.Courtney since I will be looking for cosmos." James "oh that makes sense okay I will get mo-" *I feel Troy push me out of the way as a bullet goes through his side tearing some of his body but he keeps standing* Troy "GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE JAMES!!!!" *he jumps out of the way as I see two poke humans that I wish I didn't see with a bunch of grunts two very powerful people no matter who you are as they fire more rounds at Troy who is either being shot or barely dodging it in time as I see a sudden flamethrower come out of one of the mouths of the two attackers and it hits Troy full force sending him into a wall but he gets out of the wall until he's hit with an Ice beam in one of his bleeding wounds but it doesn't stop him as he jumps at them and kicks them deeper into the helicopter since they had to get within a close range to attack him I thought he won since he vanished inside the machine but he then is blasted out of the machine with what seems to be a blizzard and fire blast as they slam him into the wall at full force causing him to puke out blood after he lands on the ground and then out comes some one in a odd suit kicks him until he finally gets knocked out and dragged into the Helicopter and it takes off with the nearly dead Troy me knowing that no matter what he did he wasn't able to avoid the attacks in fact he might die if he was anyone else so I get on Charizard and fly to the Hoenn region*

~end of Flashback and back to Your POV~

*your looking at James as he finishes explaining the situation as you know understand just how powerful these people are to have captured someone like Troy* You "then what should we do?" James "to put it simply continue the journey keep training to win in the end otherwise we have no options we can do were to weak to do anything to help him...." * we nod in agreement now leaving the area we were in to talk and me and James send out are Charizards James gets on his as you and Courtney get on yours and fly to Petalburg city to get Courtney a different pokemon*

Violet's POV (Le gasp she exists still)

*I was walking around my house as Both mom and dad are out for the moment wondering where Troy went since I wanted to show him my Team now since I had six badges until Mom and Dad rush inside and run to me* Cynthia "Violet have you heard anything from Troy?!?!?!" Violet "no why?" Steven "...... Troy was captured by Team Cosmos specifically three of there high admins... the Galaxies..." *my eyes widen as I look at my mother and father in utter shock by the news* Violet "do we know what they look like?" *they set down three pictures of three horrors from the past* Violet "no they shouldn't be here any more they should be dead for two of them and the other one trapped...."

Steven "we know

Steven "we know... and there stronger then the past there now part pokemon... and there not even the strongest ones in the entire team that is the Universes and now without Troy out and active it difficult for us to track them down..." *I nod and turn to train my team more now with more want to beat them then ever* I will save you Troy no matter what but I know how important Pokemon are so I'll take care of mine first and foremost

Troy's POV

*I was panting as I'm now 40% Gallade my Eyes are fully red now naturally, my arms have spikes out of my elbows and my Psychic powers have grown tremendously since they've started as they are leaving me chained to the wall panting slightly as I start singing a random song*

Troy "(The kids in the dark, the kids in the dark)
(The kids in the dark, the kids in the dark)

Here we are,
At the end of the road - a road that's quietly caving in,
Come too far to pretend that we don't - we don't miss where we started,
Looking back, I see a setting sun, and watch my shadow fade into the floor,
I am left standing on the edge
Wondering how we got this far, (how we got this far...)

They left us alone,
The kids in the dark,
To burn out forever,
Or light up a spark,
We come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,
So let the world sing,
"What a shame,
What a shame,
Beautiful scars
On critical veins, "
Come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,

(The kids in the dark, the kids in the dark)

Here we are at the top of the hill - a hill that's quietly crumbling,
Been a while since you dressed for the kill- the kill that sent me tumbling,
Looking up, I see a falling star, and watch its fire burn into the floor,
I am left standing on the edge,
Wondering why we fall so hard, why we fall so hard,

They left us alone,
The kids in the dark,
To burn out forever,
Or light up a spark,
We come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,
So let the world sing,
"What a shame,
What a shame,
Beautiful scars
On critical veins, "
Come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,

Whoa
Whoa (The kids in the dark, the kids in the dark)
Whoa
Whoa

They left us alone,
The kids in the dark,
To burn out forever,
Or light up a spark,
We come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,
So let the world sing,
"What a shame,
What a shame,
Beautiful scars
On critical veins,"
Come together,
State of the art,
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,

(The kids in the dark, the kids in the dark)
We'll never surrender,
The kids in the dark,
The kids in the dark."

*I see my captors enter the room as I get ready for the next round*

A/N - and done until the next time.

~Troy