Set of Conditions

Read this carefully and with understanding.

I. First and foremost, I am extremely straightforward with my words when it comes to critiquing. If you can't handle them, leave. No one's forcing you to stay anyway.

II. I'm not limiting this book from your freedom of speech, yet don't send bashful comments towards a writer I critiqued on.

III. (Mandatory) Before you can officially be a part of this, you must add Critique Care in your library AND reading list.

IV. I am REQUIRING you to vote and comment on the part wherein my critique of yours is posted. I spent time writing and you're just going to ignore it? Nuh-uh. Read it word per word as if you're doing a major overhaul in your story. I even prefer you to ask questions or debate with my suggestions and comments. With that, we can both learn from each other.

V. I'm not that thirsty for fame so it's up to you if...

1.) you want to follow me. Huwag mo lang bawiin ang nabigay mo na sa'kin.

2.) babasahin mo ang A Monster's Beauty Kit ko. Bibigyan kita ng kiss na nakabalot sa isang pink na sobre 'pag nag-vote, comment, support, o in-add iyon sa library/reading list mo.

3.) you want to chat me up about anything random. I'm a friendly bitch, yo.

VI. I will diagnose your story based on the following:
Feedbacks and tips will be given along the way.
• Title and Cover
First impression does matter.
• Blurb/Summary
This includes genre, copyright, and tags if there are tags.
• Plot
I will judge its clarity and phase.
• Content
Can you execute emotions properly?
• Characterization
Is there a distinction among your characters?
• Dialogue
Do they have an impact, or are they not necessary?
• Point of view
Are you using your POV well?
• Show versus tell
"Show, don't tell."
• Technicalities
I will also point out consistent grammatical errors, misspelled words, and writing rules you might break.
• Overall
1- healthy (You just need one shot of proofreading vaccine and you're good to go.)
2- average (Your story needs a few wounds to stitch and an ointment for editing.)
3- ill (The writer might need to let his story undergo an intensive literary surgery by taking a break and not stop reading.)

May tanong ba? Drop your questions on the comment box.