09 // 아홉

"I had a dream," Jungkook told Taehyung. "He visited me in the hospital. And he kissed my forehead. His face wasn't clear but I just knew it was him. I could feel it."

"Feel what?" Taehyung questioned, a smirk on his face as Jungkook tried to put into words about how he felt.

"I-I don't know. It felt so real." Jungkook sighed. "His lips on my forehead... so familiar."

Taehyung smiled big as he stood up to leave. He had to tell Jimin about this. Jungkook was starting to remember.

"I need to go now. I'll visit tomorrow okay?"

Jungkook nodded and received a hug from Taehyung before he left. Then he turned towards the jar and pulled out the next note.

I saw you at the gym. I walked in to see you doing push ups and I freaked the fuck out. Your sweaty t-shirt clinging to your body and your biceps flexing got me feeling some kind of way I don't want to explain. You noticed me after you were done with your push ups, and you had the audacity to grin at me. I gulped with every step you took towards me until you straight-out hugged me. Beads of sweat from your bangs dripped onto my shoulder blade, I wanted to run away.

"Hey hyung," was what you told me. And I lost all my control and slammed my lips onto yours.

We were both kicked out of the gym. Shame.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red as he laughed. He was happy, knowing that he had such a nice boyfriend made him feel happy.

"I will remember you soon hyung," Jungkook muttered, even though no one was around. "It's a promise."