INTRODUCTION

Hey guys,if you read the first version of His Redemption am so sorry but i had to change it and i hope you enjoy this one.

One reason why i brought down the first version was because,i felt i could develop the characters more and also the storyline. I wanted the male lead to be someone you want to fall for and the heroine,someone whose shoes you want to be in,i want all of you to love each of the character,their personality and flaws,i wanted to make this book perfect,or better than the last,so please bear with me.

But,after much thinking i decided that i am going to update the newest version of Chapter 1 and if you enjoyed it,you'll give me a go and we can start this journey of romance, heart break and whatever,so guys i am pleading with all of you please, please vote,like and comment and i promise,i will be dedicated to updating this book.

Lastly,few things about this new version,it still has almost the same story line,it does,but i wanted to give the characters new names,so check it out,if you want me to leave their names as it is,please comment down below and if you want me to change it do  same below,also in this version "Vladimir" doesn't live with the other men (comment if you don't like this)

Please guys,am not being paid to write here and your comments votes and likes are like encouragements,so please,don't be a silent reader,vote comment and like. Thank you so much in advance.

Vladimir Vasiliev - Roman Vlad Volkoz
Jasmine .... - Jasmine Diaz
Georgy - Levi
Greta - Isolde
Cathy - Tiffany
Malina - Malie
Sergei - Sergei
Alik - Alik
Don Sebastian - Luca Zavala
Petroz - Igor
Motya -  Ace
Vadik - Misha