CHAPTER 1

Hope you enjoy

The tall, bald man hurried into the huge hotel passing the door man in a whiff, almost tripping over the oriental carpet as he stormed in, he quickly rushed over to the receptionist and hastily retrieved his keys, literally snatching it from her hands as he quickly located the elevator and he made eye contact with the man seated comfortably reading a newspaper, he swallowed, they had come for him.

Entering into the elevator, he pressed the button for the sixteen floor as he dug his hands into his pocket and uncomfortable feeling ran through him as he wiped sweat off his bald head with his shaky hands, swallowing he prayed the elevator go faster, immediately the elevator dinged and opened and he rushed out, he quickly ran down the hall and quickly to his room door,sliding in his card, the door opened with a click and he hurried in, locking the door behind him, he knew they were coming for him, he was coming for him and he didn't want to die in the hands of that man.

Flinging his jacket aside, he quickly grabbed a piece of paper and then his pen and with a deep sigh,he scribbled into it, folded it up and kept it aside, placing the pen carefully unto it, hastily, he went into the closet and picked out a suit, the most expensive he recalled and he jumped into it, when he was done, he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and drowned half of the bottle.

In the next life, i'll remember not to be stupid enough to make a deal with the devil, he told himself as he walked out to the balcony that had a great view, people walked up and down going about their daily lives, harbouring secret that could implicate them, ruin them, he forced a bitter smile,no one knew what he was about to do, no one could get him out of this shit he had gotten himself into, he had messed with the monster,tried to play the player in his own game, but he lost and now they were coming for him.

Sliding down the railings, he closed his eyes, at least this was better that the death they had planned for him,they would never get to him...never again. Smiling as he fell from the air, he could see the monsters face in his mind. It was no one else but Roman Volkoz the Russian Mafia.

*******************************

Jasmine was tense as the man beside her ran his finger down her cheeks, she wanted to retch, he smelled of cigarette and alcohol.

"So soft and beautiful" he breathed before turning to her father "I want her" his statement was clear and final, there was no turning back. She swallowed, and glanced at her father who had a relaxed look on his face,his gaze met hers before he turned to the man holding them hostage.

"You have to kill me first, Luca"

Luca gave a smirk, "That wouldn't be a problem"

Jasmines eyes widened as he pulled out a gun pointing at her father, who still looked relaxed.

"Please don't, i will do anything"she cried,"I will go with you"

Luca grinned "Tsk Tsk, really?"

"I promise,but please don't kill him,i beg of you"

He grinned at her as he considered her offer but a click beside them had them freezing and turning and she gasped on seeing her brother "Jeffrey" holding a gun to Luca's head.

"Let my sister go, you bastard"He raged angrily, but his hand shook uncontrollably. "And my father too"

In no minutes, Luca's men were also pulling out their guns, all pointed at Jeffrey, who looked around him, swallowed nervously but still stood his ground.

Luca burst into laughter "So dumb, Jeffrey you are a fool, only powerful men can hold their guns none has the power to shoot" and he pointed his gun at him. Jasmines eyes grew as large as saucers as she turned to her father who had definitely grew uncomfortable.

"Please Luca don't shoot him"she pleaded tears blinding her.

Giving her a lopsided grin he replied "Oops too late" and with that a loud bang followed.

Jasmine closed her eyes at the deafening sound and when she finally had the courage to open her eyes, she found her brother laying on the floor, immobile, blood gushing from the bullet hole in his head and then his nose. She nearly passed out at the sight of so much blood and the lifeless body of her brother that was now being pulled out carelessly, roughly.

Turning to Luca she launched at him, using her fist to bang into his chest, raining him with curses and calling him names, but nothing she did could bring Jeffrey back, her brother was gone from this world forever.

Dejected, she fell to the ground, sobbing, ignoring the smile Luca had on his face and bending down, he raised her cheeks roughly so he could look at her.

"I am going to use you and when I'm done, you'll never know who you are again"

She stared into his dark dark eyes and she did what people would consider a death sentence, she slapped him so hard that he lost his footing and fell and his men grabbed her.

********************************
Police flooded around the crime scene taking in every detail of the suicide that had occurred earlier. The man was Alonso and he was a manager of a huge mining company. He had left behind a suicide note that accused his wife of having an affair with his boss and his son was not his.

The shaken receptionist gave her statement to the police as she eyed the wrapped up body taken into the ambulance.

"I assume our work here is done" Sergei muttered to Roman

Roman turned to him, his eyes darkening in anger "Wise man, i couldn't help but imagine how great it would have been if i was the one who had killed him"

Sergei gave a smile "His story is a lesson for others who think they can mess with us"

Roman nodded and digging his hands into his pocket he walked towards a dark BMW that took off immediately he slipped into it.

Hey guys,i hope you enjoyed,Vote,Comment and like, please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Pm me for any info.

Love,Sophie