Part 14 ( Way too much sex )

She turned the lights on as I stumbled into the room. It was a small studio apartment with cheap furniture but a big window opening up on the street just fifteen feet below. Riley had a large sofa that sat along the wall a few feet from the front door. It was a converter bed and was clearly the place where she slept. It was open and the sheets were a bit disheveled. She hadn't planned to bring her male date home it seemed. I didn't care if it was messy. I wanted on that bed.

Before I could do anything, Riley took my arm and swung me around. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me into her body. Once again I felt our hips and our breasts press together. I closed my eyes and felt Riley's tongue play across my lips. The excitement was building now. We were both hurtling toward something and that realization made us want it faster, now! Our kiss was wilder this time, our mouths moving chaotically. Without realizing I was acting, I felt my arms move around Riley's body and my fingers felt her lower back, her shoulders, her neck was we passionately embraced. We were both completely wild with lust now, our novice uncertainty couldn't hold us back. Our bodies had taken over and we were going to keep acting until we achieved something that would give us peace.

Out of the cold and into Riley's cramped, overheated apartment, I instantly felt hot. Of course, my contact with Riley might've had something to do with that as well. I pushed back slightly from Riley and quickly slipped one arm out of my coat. I then sort of flung the whole thing off quickly and turned back to continue kissing Riley. But she'd acted quickly. While my arms were outstretched her hand had flown to my body. Her fingers found my buttons and was rapidly opening my shirt. I moaned slightly and let her continue. She untucked my shirt from my pants and then flung it off over my shoulders. I let my blouse slide off my arms. Now I was exposed save for my black demi-bra.

Riley looked at my body, the flare of my hips, the swell of my breasts, my dimple of a bellybutton, now all fully exposed. I could see the desire in her eyes and I felt so sexy in that moment, something I never recalled feeling before. But Riley had a need to see more. She reached forward and slipped her fingers into the top of my left bra cup. I gasped as I felt her warm fingers and cool nails press into my skin. Then Riley quickly pulled down, popping my breast out of the cup and into the exposed air of her home.

I gasped at the feeling, less from the physical sensation than from the emotional impact of exposure. A part of my body that I rarely exposed was free. For the first time in my life, my breast was not dutifully exposed while having obligatory sex with a man I did not care for. I was desperate for Riley to see all of my body. It felt...good.

I didn't have long to gaze. In a second, Riley bent over at her waist, her mouth open. In a split second, my nipple was no longer exposed, it was engulfed her mouth. I grunted (I admit it) and my legs shook a little. I couldn't keep my balance and I felt back against the front door. Riley didn't seem to notice. I heard a soft moan emanate from her throat as she continued to kiss my nipple. Her hot, wet tongue moved thickly across the taut skin of my nipple, flicking it and playing with it gently.

"Oh Jesus!" I moaned and closed my eyes. The sensation was just too intense to bear. Riley's face sank into the soft flesh of my breast and her attentions on my nipple were intensely passionate. It seemed like all of the nerves in my body were routed through that nipple and each tiny movement of her tongue pulled strings in my knees and shoulders, causing me to slump.

Riley began to suck gently on my nipple and I opened my eyes. I looked down across my chest. I could see Riley's big, beautiful eyes looking up at me from there. Her irises, generally very bright, shone with a kind of brilliance I didn't think was possible. Seeing those big blue lights shining up at me increased the ardor of the moment. I needed something more.

It was at this moment I realized that, in a few seconds, I was going to be completely naked and Riley would still be fully clothed. I desperately wanted to see her body. Even the thought of doing so made my stomach flip. I looked at Riley, whose eyes were now closed, concentrating on all of her tasks (and still doing an amazing job). I noticed that her feet were sort of far forward, her butt sticking backwards. She was a bit off balanced. I had a fun little idea.

In one quick motion, I moved my hands up towards Riley's neck, grabbed her collar and pulled it wide over on her t-shirt, and gave her a gentle shove with my wrists. Riley tottered and then started to fall backwards. My nipple popped out of her mouth, "Woah!" she said as she completely lost balance. As she fell, I held on tight to her shirt. It popped up over her head and a moment later, Riley fell onto her back on the pull-out sofa, giggling, and wearing only a pink bra above her waist.

"You think you are pretty clever," she said laughing and I smiled back at her. I tossed her t-shirt at her and she caught it and threw it on the floor. "Come here," she said, hooking her index finger at me. I wanted to go after her right then. She looked so amazing. Her body, what I could see of it, was just as lovely as I'd imagined. She was soft and delicate, with exquisite curves. Her small breasts sat up high on her chest as she sat on the bed.

"I showed you mine, show me yours," I demanded, pointing to my breasts. Her eyes followed my finger and I saw her sort of get a dreamy smile when she looked at me.

"I don't think my breasts compare to yours, even if I take the bra off," she said and licked her lip.

"I will judge that," I responded. Riley seemed to want to do it and, without further comment, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. In a moment, she slid it off of her small body and threw it on the floor.

"So pretty," I said without thinking the instant she removed it. Her small breasts still sat high on her chest, as though she hadn't removed her bra (ah youth!) and had the perfect, tear drop shape that everyone wants. Her nipples were small, and extremely pink, standing out beautiful on her creamy white skin. They looked like they would taste lovely, popped into my mouth.

"You think so?" Riley asked, actually sounding a bit reticent.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," I said and in that moment, I absolutely meant it. I'd never felt desire to possess anything as much as I wanted Riley's body. Riley smiled broadly.

Now Riley was lying on her back on her bed, wearing nothing but a pair of pink boy-short panties. Her legs were still spread and I could see a small patch of dark pink in the center of her panties. Riley was extremely wet. In fact, I could already smell her scent on the air. It was surprising both how potent her pheromones seemed to be and also how much I enjoyed it. I'd never liked the smells of sex (or sounds, or tastes...etc.) before. But Riley's sharp, but delectable aroma filled my nostrils and made my mouth water.

Beyond that, now that she was almost naked, I could see her whole body in its natural state. She was thin, she had long, somewhat bony arms and a surprisingly round ass, and her breasts were perfectly proportional. Somehow, she was more than the sum of her parts. She looked so innocent and sexy at the same time. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted her.

I was near her feet now, and I decided that I desperately needed to kiss her again.

As I scooted forward, I was surprised to find my pants slipping off my hips. In fact, Riley's toes had gotten so close to my skin that they were pulling my panties down as well! By the time my face was hovering a few inches above Riley's my pants and underwear were down around my knees! I was essentially naked.

"Cute trick, Monkey Toes," I said and Riley giggled.

"Oh god, please don't call me that while we're..." she said and then I laughed too. I figured it was too late now to be modest. I shift my weight from one knee and then the other, and quickly took my pants off and threw them on the floor. I was completely naked now. I could see Riley trying to look around me and realized that she wanted to see what I looked like entirely naked. I felt flattered and decided to oblige. I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and then got up on my knees between her legs again.