3

It was a few days after the strange fair visit. The visions weren't forgotten, but they were pushed aside. EXO had better things to do with their time- getting in shape, warming up vocals... getting prepared for their comeback in general.

But then strange things started happening.

"Good morning." Chen and D.O yawned out in harmony. They both looked each other up and down, realizing they were wearing the same outfit.

"Can you change?" They said in harmony again. The two both laughed awkwardly.

"OK, stop." They said. They both frowned.

"Seriously." Chen and Kyungsoo said. They simultaneously crossed their arms, and their frowns deepened. They finally both stomped their foots.

"Stop copying me!" D.O and Chen yelled in perfect harmony.

"What's going on?" Kris and Chanyeol said simultaneously, coming out of their rooms and putting their hands on their hips. D.O and Chen both stared, taken by surprise.

"How..." D.O said, slowly turning to Chen. But Chen was still staring at Chanyeol and Kris as if they were aliens; which he was starting to think they were.

"I-I don't know," He stuttered. He then gasped and turned to D.O. "It broke! We're different!"

D.O realized he had a point and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. I'll go change."

"Good idea," Chen said before walking off. Kyungsoo gave the other two a nervous grin before ducking back into his room. Chanyeol and Kris both frowned and glanced at each other.

"What was that about?" Kris asked.

"I don't know," Chanyeol said, shrugging.

They both turned on their heels and walked back into their rooms.

In the other room, Baekhyun was putting on his eyeliner when Lay walked into the kitchen, his nose buried in a Korean book. Both didn't look up from what they were doing.

"Good morning." They said in harmony. They both did a small laugh.

"How did you sleep?" They said, both tearing their eyes away from their interests. They both blinked, but shrugged the coincidence off.

"Good." They said in harmony again. They then gave an awkward nod and went back to their own things.

"Hey!" Chen said, putting on an apron. "Are you guys hungry?"

"Starving!" They exclaimed, looking up and grimacing. "I didn't eat dinner yesterday and now..."

They both trailed off, staring at each other. How on earth did they manage to say all that at the same time? Chen also starred.

"You guys too?" Chen said in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" They said in harmony again. They glared at each other. "You can stop now! Stop!"

"The same thing happened to Kyungsoo and I." Chen said, nervous. "I think Kris and Chanyeol, too."

"So it's happening to all of us?" Lay and Baekhyun said, surprised.

"Yeah." Chen nodded.

"Crazy," Baekhyun muttered.

"Insanity." Lay breathed. They both realized they were speaking differently and turned to each other, smiling widely.

"It stopped!" Lay said. "Let's try and avoid that."

"Agreed," Baekhyun said, returning to his eyeliner.

"Avoid what?" Suho and Xiumin said, both coming in while stretching their arms. They saw each other and blinked at the exact same time.

"That." Baekhyun and Lay said in harmony again, pointing. They realized what they've done and both moaned, dropping their heads onto their arms.

"What's going on?" Kris and Chanyeol said through yawns, walking in together.

"That," Chen said, pointing at them.

"D.O, is the food ready?" Tao and Sehun called, peeking in together.

"Does 'D.O' translate straight to 'food' for you two?" Chen and Kyungsoo replied together, both crossing their arms and rolling their eyes.

"What's happening?" Luhan and Kai said, walking in. They both suddenly stubbed their toe and cursed the same word. They stared at each other, both still holding onto one foot.

"Can we not curse in the house?" Suho and Xiumin said, crossing their arms. Everyone looked around, confused.

"What's going on?" Everyone said simultaneously.

Silence.

No movement.

Everyone was staring at their mirrored person, all expressions plain confusion. What in SM Entertainment was happening?

"Is it done?" Kris finally said into the silence. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief- the weird mirroring thing was over.

"Do you think it's the Mama thing?" Tao said, immediately flinching away from Sehun.

"Don't be ridiculous," Kyungsoo said, rolling his eyes. But the look in them said otherwise.

"I mean, it is the same people we were copying in our MV..." Luhan said thoughtfully, only to shudder a bit.

"Guys, this must be some big coincidence," Suho said gently.

"Are you sure? After all that, plus the visions?" Chanyeol added.

"Please," Suho smirked. "Do you see water shooting out of my hand?"

He flicked his hand. All of a sudden, the tape turned on and  water started spilling out. D.O slowly covered his mouth and stepped back. Everyone stared at the tap with wide eyes.

"J-Just a c-coincidence." Chen stammered, quickly turning it off. His hand shook slightly as he turned the knob and clutched the counter slightly, paling. Suho stared at his hand in shock, and looked at Kris. Kris looked back and gave a hopeless shrug.

"OK, now I'm kind of freaked out," Tao said.

"You're not the only one," Kai said shakily.

"Same." Baekhyun and Lay said at the same time. They both gasped and scooched away from each other.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Sehun said, panicking. "How does this happen? Why does this happen?"

No one had an answer for the maknae.