12

Suho opened it on the first page and started to read. As he read, everyone had memories come back to them. All the members remembered how they saw the vision that gave them their powers. Suho read all the way until they went to sleep that day. Sehun and Tao glanced at each other, surprised. Kai and Luhan blushed and avoided anyone's eye. But everyone started to remember the beginning of their adventure.

After that day, all of EXO would sit on the couches and listen to Suho read. But after a week, when Suho was reaching the end, a lot of times he couldn't continue. Tears would slip down his cheeks as he read how it seemed everything was lost. How Xiumin, Suho, and D.O lost control of their powers, how tough it was to be happy and hopeful. When Suho came to the part where his fellow EXO were captured, he started to sob; he couldn't bear the thought. Kris had to read for him.

Then came the part where none of them expected. Future Star has traveled to the universe where EXO has been captured. Suho read tearfully as members were forced to work for the government.

Suho was sent to different countries and forced to make safe drinking water. He had to make billions of gallons of water clean. The job wasn't easy, and it tired Suho out way too much. The only thing that kept him going was knowing he would see the other members; through thick, bulletproof glass.

Lay was forced to start healing people. People with incurable diseases, cancer, and disabilities came to Lay. Lay was so tired he couldn't do anything else except his labor and sleep. He barely ate or drank, but he was kept healthy by his own power. He became quickly depressed after hearing people's heartbreaking stories over and over.

Xiumin was sent to Antarctica, making more ice so that global warming would affect the ice caps. He would dip his hands into freezing water, and the pain made the water freeze. Xiumin would always come back from his long hours of working tired and crying.  He was always homesick, and wanted to be with the other members and public- not scientists and police.

Chanyeol was always taken to control wildfires. If there was a fire in a forest, Chanyeol would've been scooped up and brought there to fight it. He would make it all disappear in a few days, but it was so heartbreaking to watch all the destruction that Chanyeol could barely stand it. He got depressed easily, and would rarely smile. He became a different version of himself.

The rest were considered useless. Kris, Kai, Sehun, Chen, Tao, Luhan, D.O and Baekhyun were kept in a science lab, where they were looked after 24/7. Some, like Baekhyun and Sehun, were kept locked up for experiments- others were being kept to make sure that they wouldn't harm anyone, like Kris or Chen. But all of EXO would wish for one thing- that they never had their powers in the first place.

Suho was wiping away tears as he read the last page.

Suho, Kris, Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, D.O, Kai, Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, and Chanyeol. You are all so lucky to be together. I am not happy here, in this universe. But I know in that one, because of me, you are all OK now. And last but certainly not least, Tao- be proud of yourself. You have saved everyone in that universe from a terrible fate, and you need to be proud of yourself. Or myself. Whichever, please be together. I love you all, and I hope that Future Star will be able to give this to you. Let's love, EXO.

P.S Take a breath of fresh air for me. I miss it.

Suho closed the book and put it on the table. Everyone was in tears- especially Tao. He wept silently against Kai, who hugged him tightly.

"You saved us," Kai whispered. "You're a hero, Tao."

Tao nodded, wiping at his cheeks. D.O passed the tissues around.

Sehun went to the window and opened it. He looked out, expecting helicopters and police demanding them to come with them. But it was a clear night. Everyone took a deep breath, filling their lungs with cold air. For the Tao in the universe where he can't.

"I love you guys," Suho whispered, hugging Kris. Kris hugged him back, kissing his head.

"I love you." Everyone murmured. They let out smiles at each other- Luhan, Chen, and Xiumin all group hugged, and so did Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, and Kai. The two maknaes, Tao and Sehun, hugged each other with Lay.

Let's love, EXO!