Chapter 5

I am staring at myself in the mirror while reminiscing what happened in that incident.

We have known each other 10 years ago.

One summer day, I invited her to our house to play my new toy bought by my mom, it's a fairy tail toy. I am a fan of Natsu in fairy tail and that makes me love the fire. I want to be a dragon slayer too, like Natsu and to control the fire.  We played happily, until we decided to portray the fairy tail characters, I will be Natsu and she will be Lucy.  I get the lighter in our cupboard secretly while my mom was outside watering her orchids. I asked her to hide anywhere in the house to act like she was prisoned and I will save her.  I look for her in the living room. I light the lighter when I accidentally drop it in the sofa and in a blink of an eye, our house was already on fire. I immediately run to mom outside. I told her that Fara was still inside and without any second thought, she ran fast inside the house. I just stared at our burning house, I am so worried and terrified when they still didn't go out. Another minutes past, the firemen approaches me without me noticing their arrival. I told them that my mom and Fara was still inside so the two of them went inside. After four or five minutes, the firemen went outside while carrying the unconscious Fara, they didn't find my mom. I am now crying when there was a loud explosion coming from the house. My mom died on that day. When my father found out that mom died and I am the reason of fire, he became depressed and despise me. After a week, my dad killed himself. . My cruel auntie brought me to California. Instead of taking care of me, she just makes my life more miserable like hell. When I am in middle school, I went back to the town and went to the school she is studying. I make her my girlfriend and I am pretending to be good without  her knowing my real agenda. I really have this acting skill huh? For years, I made them believe, not just her, the angel mask I am wearing.

"Faraxia Marion Rayne" I whispered almost spitting the name. She will pay the price for ruining my life. She is the reason why I lost my mom and why my dad hates me and committed suicide. I am living in hell because she, and tomorrow, it will be the end of my agony. I will finally take my revenge and make her suffer as hell. I remove the contact lens I am wearing and reveals the violet eyes that I have."You will see again these eyes full of the burning desire of vengeance Fara, just wait, " I told myself and laugh evilly.