Chapter 3

Karma skipped down the hall. He had no idea that Ren came to the same school and he had no idea that he would get to torcher him more. In fact, Karma was probabaly the happiest person alive.

He stopped infront of Asano's group. Humming he looked at them.

"Dude could you stop humming.?" Maehara, as Karma knew it, asked.

Karma gave him a sinister look making him back off then he smiled. "Sorry, it's a bad habbit i'll try not to hum."

Asano looked at him with confusion. "What do you mean by 'bad habbit'. I've never met anyone with a habbit of humming as much as you."

"I dont hum that much..."

"You hum in your sleep." Asano deadpanned. Karma drew a blank. "What do you even hum anyways?" Asano asked the question everyone was thinking except Ren who's heard him sing the actual song. Ren shivered as Karma smiled.

"It's nothing special really. Dont worry about it," he said. He looked at the time. "Well i guess it's break. Am i right?"

Asano and the others looked at the time. "Yea it is," Nagisa said.

"See you then." After Karma said that he skipped off humming the song. Ren made out the song perfectly.

Karma's revenge song.

♡♧♡♡♧♡♡♧

Karma walked in to Asano's office after school to see both Asano's. Well, well, well looks like im stuck with you again. Hahaha i even get to cut you in your sleep. Hahahahahahahahahaha... you're not gonna survive with me around. You left me to rot and bacame a principle. You took Ren in before me and then... you come back and take me in years later... you're not surviving me.

Gakuho smiled. He knew Asano was just staring at the boy who really wasnt even real. Karma smiled back.

"So what's up!" he asked with an excited tone. More like what do i want. Easy revenge.

"Oh well i was wondering if you boys wanted to go out for dinner tonight?" Gakuho asked. He looked at them with a curious and happyish face.

"I dont care," Asano said. Karma just kept his facade going.

"Sure why not," Karma said.

As they were deciding where to go there was a knock at the door. Gakuho looked at it.

"Come in!" he said.

"Oh... um... can i speak with Karma... alone..." Ren asked as he poked his head in.

"Sure you can talk to me Ren!" Karma chirped.  Ren shivered.

~Out in the hall a little ways from the office~

"Come on Karma dont kill him. He has a son."

"So... what did he ever do for us hm? Leave us. Abandon us. He left me at the studio to fend for myself. The others... they're dead. Me i was close to death. So what i want is him to be close to death or better yet... dead. You know the song i hum is my revenge song you know i want revenge. You should know how i feel Ren. You of all people should know. I hate my life while he's alive an-"

"IF YOU KILL HIM KARMA THAT'LL JUST MAKE YOUR LIFE WORSE BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER YOU'LL BE CARRYING THAT GUILT OF KILLING SOMEONE'S FATHER!!!!! KARMA THINK THIS THROUGH YOU WANT REVENGE SURE BUT WHAT'S THAT GONNA GET YOU! HAPPINESS!? BECAUSE TO ME THAT'S JUST SELFISH! YOUR BEING SELFISH KARMA!! THINK THINGS THROUGH OR ELSE KARMA KARMA'S GONNA COME BITE YOU IN THE ASS AND IM NOT GONNA STAND BY YOU WHEN IT DOES!!!" Ren yelled. He looked at Karma's shocked faced that soon fell in to one that he's never seen. A mix of hatred and disgust.

"Fine. Side with the enemy. Wait till you see im right, Ren," Karma said then began to walk off back toward the office.

Ren stared after him.

'Im sooooooo dead.'