Your stuck here, my love

You hear Abby's words as you try to break free of their grasp, abby trying to help, "damn it you saw through it didn't you?" Anti said, locking me in a trunk of a new car with dark and anti sitting in front, your now left alone to your depressed thoughts. You soon fall sleep on your hands with a Tear streaming down your face.

-----your dream----

|Your wearing a flower crown under a tree, sitting on a red and white checkerboard pattern, you look at the view, you see flowers of all kinds around you going out of acre of acres, to the sky is vibrant blue with just the perfect place of clouds in the sky, the sun is a bright yellow, it's a perfect dream world.|

You see a man walking over to you, same age but look nervous to talk to you, he comes closer to you, his (h/c) hair and his (e/c) eyes enchant you as you unintentionally lean In towards his body, he looks at you blushing crimson red. "Damn, his eyes are so enchanting." You thought as you stare into them. You then stare at his lips, then looking at him knowing you were going to kiss him. You both lean in as your lips touch you feel butterflies and sparks light up in you, he was such a good kisser you almost fell into his arms you thought as you opened your eyes and pulling away from the kiss.

You are then grabbed by the ankle drawn into a pit of darkness and misery, he reaches for you to grab your hand but your too deep in, you then wake up hitting your head on the trunk.

----end of dream----

You realized your wrists were tied up to each other dark is carrying you into a huge mansion painted black, and Graffiti everywhere saying "darki" and "anti🔫", he doors were rusty but when dark opened them you saw a beautiful inside, nothing you would expect from two evil rusty, messy, putrid dark sides of two amazing youtubers. "I can hear what your saying remember." You looked at him terrified with your eyes bug eyed and your mouth rumpled at him. He then laughs at you looking pleased " I haven't laughed since 10 years ago, feel proud." He then carrys you to your room, it's small but has 1 bathroom and a walk in closet. Dark then unites you and sets you on your new bed. "I have rules for you," you then nod your head scared of what he will say. "First, never go in the basement or you will be locked down there with the rest,of the victims. Secondly, you stay up here unless it's dinner time or we're going somewhere. Third, you have access ToT he internet but we will always be watching what your typing or dowing on it. And lastly, your friend abby also has to pay attention to these rules, she will be in the room next to you." You were shocked.

"wait, why does abby get a room if she's a ghost?" "Me or anti let spirits we killed close to our victims be human, and abby is close to you," as soon as darks says that abby runs in hugging you in her human self, giggling like we're kids again. "(Y/n) I'm human now!" "I know abby, im so happy!" Dark coughs bringing the attention back to him. "You two can chat and go into each other rooms, if your good you can see more rooms, if your bad, those rooms are taken away and we play a not so fun game for you to. Me and abby nod, dark walks out of the room and me abby talk of what it feels like hours of catching up with each other."