T E N

"You okay?" Someone - Prince - asked me and I buried myself deeper into my hood. That was the forth time I had been asked that question and I was starting to no be okay because of it.

"Yes, I am okay just like the last three times someone has asked me that question!" I snapped, although I felt slightly guilty for it and pulled my hood down lower. I knew that I was stretching the fabric but I didn't care, I just wanted that stupidly caring face in front of me to disappear.

"Are you sure?" He asked again and I had to restrain myself from punching him in the face.

"Not anymore! Why do you all insist on treating me like glass? I can handle myself," I drew in a quick breath before continuing, "I have been for the past-" a glance at my wrist, as if checking the time "- sixteen years after all."

"Anx, I'm-"

"No, shut up. I'm not some porcelain doll, just because you found out that I was 'abused' doesn't mean you can treat me any differently," I said, putting air-quotes around 'abused'. It wasn't abuse, he just hit me a few times a day, the others where making something out of nothing.

"I don't -"

"'Are you okay?' or 'Do you need help?' is all any of you say to me now. Well guess what? No I'm not okay but you don't need to ask me that every five seconds. I'm not okay; is that what you wanted to hear?" I yelled, tears rolling down my face. I hated that I was crying, I wasn't sad but it was that wet sort of anger; where you care too much about whatever you're angry about. It was terrible and it made me seem weak, and I couldn't let the others think I was any weaker than they already did.

"Anxiety! I -"

"I'm not o-fucking-kay!" I shouted before falling onto the floor, my legs shaking too much to support me. The others must have joined us whilst I was screaming at Prince, because Logan rushed forwards and caught me just before I hit the ground.

"Go get the blankets, preferably weighted ones" I heard Logan say before seeing Morality rush out of the Common Area and down the hall. I pushed my face into Logan's chest, everything was too bright and I just wanted to sleep.

"I didn't mean to upset him, you, like this. It's just.... you zoned out and I didn't know if you where... back their mentally and you looked like you where about to start crying and. Oh god I'm sorry!" Prince cried as Logan carried me to the couch.

"'S fine," I mumbled, but I didn't believe my own words, "but go... get a movie or s'methin'... I don't wanna focus."

"Yeah, Mulan okay?" Prince said, but he had left before I could answer.

"He's hopeless," Logan said with a chuckle and a shake of his head, "but are you okay? Do you want to sleep?"

"'M fine, and I'll fall asleep during the movie," I said, my voice distorted due to exhaustion, just as Patton came back with the weighted blankets.

"Did you work everything out? And where is Roman?" Patton asked before draping my favourite purple blanket over me and Logic.

"I believe everything has been worked out, and Roman has gone to retrieve Mulan," Logan replied as I was far too tired to do anything. 

"The Prince has arrived!"

"... Aaaaaaaaaaand he's back. Wonderful," Logan sighed, took his glasses off and groaned, "Unfortunately I can still see him with my glasses off."

Prince gasped dramatically, Patton smiled a little, and I laughed sleepily at Logan's words. But Prince put the DVD on and marched over to the couch - flipping Logan off along the way - and we started the movie.

Everything was normal, so why did something feel wrong?