Mom, Dad, please?

These are my parents,
Jessica and Robert

My Mom she has always been so supportive in everything I do. She will always be at my games, practices, and she will always be my personal Uber driver. Yes, as you found out before my Mom really wants me to get a boyfriend. She loves to see me happy and plus she loves company if she could she would host and party that is full of 50 people and wouldn't care. Not only that but my Mom loves to sing she told me when she was younger she would alway begged my Grandmother to let her go to church to sing or go to Karaoke night and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars. That's was the only thing knew about her growing up in Tennessee, but the only missing puzzle was her not saying she grew up in Tennessee. My mom still sings to this day and would always sing to my brother and I were little and were very sad or just for fun in the car. My mom can be like my best friend at times.

My Dad he is more like the Mr Serious if you know what I mean. Sure he likes to have fun and games but not all the time. He is more like a sit back and chill kind of guy. But he was supportive in thing that I have done as well even though he wouldn't be able to make to anything because of work. But I knew he was always there by my side. You could say I am a Daddy's girl, growing up I would never let my dad go to work because I missed him so much but my mom had to remind me that I would see him later in the day. Since my Mom really wants me to get a boyfriend you would think my dad would be all over protective right. Wellll not exactly, you see my dad grew up with 3 older sisters so he is use to the whole boy thing. So my Dad doesn't really care if I date someone he just told me not to love them to much or the brake up will be harder to heal from. I love my Dad he always looks out for me in every way possible.

Thinking about me going to Tennessee wouldn't leave my mind. I had such the urge to go ask my mom about it but for some reason I wouldn't go. Till somehow my feet just started walking towards the stairs I didn't even notice I was walking at first. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs my heart was racing so much I felt like I was going o end out like the Tin man in Wizards of Oz and not have a heart. I finally approached to my mom in the kitchen and she is doing her usual singing dancing in the kitchen while cooking dinner. So she is in a good mood, but what if I ruin her joyful mood? I sat down on are high chairs by our Center Island waiting for her to notice me wanting to ask her something. Before I could say 'hey mom' my Dad walks in. He opens the Garage door that leads to our mud room and yells 'Jess I am home!' He gives my mom and kiss on the forehead and walks away from my mom to give me a kiss on my forehead. 'Have you come up with any schools you want to go to?' I am currently going to my senior year in High School so Collage is a big task for me to accomplish. My Dad wants me to go to a really good 4 year college while there is my Mom she wants me to go where ever I want to go even if it's a trade school. Once my father brought up the 'S' word my Moms head shot right up. I didn't know what to say but I had to go with my gut and my heart. ' I want to go to Tennessee.' Did I just do that? No! My parents, what are they going to think? I look up to my parents they had a mixture of puzzle and shock look. 'I want to go to Tennessee, I can stay with Mama and Papa or Aunt Mandy and Uncle Al. I can go to one of there community colleges and maybe a trade school with it. There's nothing more then I want. Plus Mom Dad it won't be as much money for a 4 year college with a door room.' My parents were still surprise there was a good minute of an awkward silence. 'How do you know about Tennessee and family members living their?' My father said getting a little mad. 'I was in the attic early and I found this photo album that says 'Hayes Horse Ranch' and read all of the information on the back of the photos.' I said pulling out some of the photos from my pocket. ' I knew we should of got rid of those photos' I father deeply mumble. 'Robert!' My mother yelled and gave him an annoyed look. ' I am not having my daughter going to a place were I almost lost my wife!' He was starting to get really mad. ' we knew this day was going to come, if she didn't care about it she wouldn't come to us. She is lost she doesn't know where her heart belongs. You know her dream is to get away from her and find her true home. She is true country girl, she is just like me. We are her parents, we have to support her with every decision she make or wants to accomplish. So if she wants to go she can go.' I was surprised my mother said all that especially what happened to her in the pass. 'How do you know she won't get hurt?' My father said with a passionate tone and look straight to my mothers eyes. 'If you know are daughter she is very strong and smart. So she wouldn't do anything stupid to harm herself.' My father is starting to understand that he is not going to protect his baby girl for long. 'How are you going to get their?' He looks back at me. I was about to say something till Dylan comes into the room.' She can come with me, I can take her with me when I go their to visit some friends I can drop her off at Aunt Mandy's place. She won't be so lonely she will have our cousins down their to help her make friends. Also I won't be far after all it is a small town.' Dylan said has he got closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder. 'Please Dad? Let me stay for the whole summer I can look at the schools while I am their see if I definitely want to go to school and live the rest of my life their. Please!' After I said that Dylan, my Mom and I both gave him the puppy look. 'Ok you have my blessing.' My father said while he lifted his arms and tapped them on his sides. ' Yeaaaa!' I cheered ' I will call Aunt Mandy.' Dylan said and ran up to his room. 'Thank you honey.' My mom the said after kissing his cheek. I ran up to my room grabbed my duffle bag, a little backpack and my suitcase and started to pack. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Alana to tell her everything. After hours of packing and telling Alana everything she was very happy for me. Even though she will miss me so much. But I knew we would FaceTime each other everyday to keep each other posted on what is happening with our lives. I couldn't sleep I was too excited to leave tomorrow morning we were leaving really early at 5 am because we didn't want to hit any traffic on the way. The whole night when I was in my bed in the dark all I could think was that tomorrow could change my whole life. The life that I have always wanted...

Hey guys I hope your Enjoying the story I will be posting on every Tuesday and Wednesday and maybe Saturday's. Plus I need a good horse name so if you have any let me know please.😊