New Surroundings

Next morning I wanted to look around the farm. So after breakfast I cleaned up my dishes and put them in the dish washer. Pulled my white converse on then made my way to the door. Walking out of the house with the wind pushing my hair out of my face. I pulled my phone and pulled out Spotify to play some country music so I had some background music and a little company. I know your probably 'company?' When ever I am out by myself I get so scared around my surroundings and think of the worst things that could happen to me. So I would plug in my earbuds or blast the music so it can distract myself. The current song I am listening to is 'Anything Goes' by Florida Georgia Line. I started to make my way to the chicken barn. Once I made my way to the front of it you can see some chickens pecking on the grown. I stopped playing my music then I grabbed the handles to the big heavy barn doors and pulled them open. I quietly walked in just in case someone was in there and I would be yelled at for saying I am not allowed in here. Luckily no was their so I started to walk in my normal pace found some baby chicks in a little wooden crate I pick one up and cupped him in my hands so he won't fall out. Only I had Alana here with me to take a photo of me. Alana loves to take photos she hopes of opening her own photography business and maybe her own shop. So for this moment she would be in aww and take at least 100 photos. I sat in a criss cross position and sat the chick in my lap. He was so sweet he just sat down and cuddle up on my thigh. I slowly pulled my phone out in hopes e doesn't move and I took a quick snap of him. I saved that photo so I can post it on my Instagram later. I sat like this for a good 20 minutes. Then my phone started to buzz I picked up the chick and place in back in the crate and answers my phone call who it seems to be my mom. Unfortunately I missed her call because of me helping with the chick. However she left a voice mail so I listened to it. " Hi sweetie your probably having a good time since you didn't answer but that's totally fine call me back when u have the time no rush. I just want to let you know I am very happy you went their and I am looking forward to you telling me everything. I love you so much and call me back later if u want I don't want to take any time from you so enjoy I love you so does your dad and Zoe." Aww I miss my mom and Zoe is our English Bulldog puppy she is currently 1 year old. We rescued her from a horrible hurricane that had happened so my mom wanted to help and she donated so many things like blankets and our old clothes that we didn't used in forever so they should be loved like we loved them in past. My mom found out that some dogs and cats were being put up for adoption in New Jersey so my mom took my brother and I and we fell in love with Zoe and took her in. This was our first family pet so Dylan and I were very happy. I gave my mom a quick call back and told her everything that has happened so far. Except for the whole Devan thing so she doesn't go crazy. She was very happy for me and said I should go to the horse barn to see if her old horse Luna is still their and if so take a photo of her and send her a photo me with her. So that's is what exactly I did once I got off the phone with her I made my way to the barn.

I am putting all my prayers and thoughts to everyone who was effected by hurricane Harvey. And yes I did help as much as I could for you who got effected by the storm I did donate a lot in hope you guys recover quickly. Stay Strong 💪🏽❤️