Luna

My feet crushing the rocks towards the barn doors. Pulling the lock up and pushing the door open. Instead of my head feet crushing the rocks they are now tapping on the wooden panels floor. On the left there were piles of hay and on the right was a old desk with a board on the wall covered with ribbons and pictures. Plus a shelf next to it with trophies in multiple of sizes. I made my way over there to get a closer look at the pictures. They happen to be pictures of my mother at I assume competitions. She looks a lot like me in these which is funny because I always get told I look a lot like my father. All the pictures are really cute till one struck my eye with aww that I picked it up to get a better look at it. This photo was my mother by a horse who I believe is Luna and my mother is holding a baby next to the horse. I turned the photo backwards to read what it says ' Jessica, Hanah, Luna. 1999' I glazing at the photo for a good minutes till a noise got my attention. I put the picture down and talked over to find out where the noise was coming from I headed towards the gates in the band and came across an horse standing up with a sign on the gate saying 'Luna'. I slowly walked walked over to her so I don't scare her. I let my hand out to her so she can know I am a good person so I slowly pet her nose and she seems not to be scared witch is good. " she knows your her owners daughter." I got so scared that I jumped and my face lost a lot of color. " omg Devan please don't do that to me again." I said calming down a bit. "How do u know about my mother?" I continued "Are u crazy? Your mother was a champion! If it weren't for her and Luna we could have lost this farm. Before you were born the mayor of this town wanted to take the farm away form your Grandma and Grandpa and turn this land into an amusement park. The only way to save it was buy paying the mayor 12 grand to let us keep the land. Since your mother got first place in country nationals she won 13 grand. Not only did that help her save the farm but it allowed her to retire from competitive horse riding. Also settle down, have an fantastic wedding and have a couple of kids of her own." Devan said while doing some chores around the stable. " I didn't know my mom was that big, I think she is just really annoying and get on my nerves all the time." I said. "Every mom gets on to every teens nerves your not the only one." Devan explained while tossing a pile of hay. "Here I will help u, give her a little ride" Devan said getting closer to me. " No, No, No, I never ridden a horse before." I said backing away form Devan. " I will teach you come on, but first you wil need this." Devan said he puts one of his spares hats on me and opens Luna door for me. "Who knew a simple old cowboys hat on a gorgeous girl could make a jaw dropping master piece." He said with a little wink at the end so me being me I just rolled my eyes playing hard to get.

Hey guys sorry about that my life was pretty busy I had some passings happen to me on top of that a boy came into my life and I had a huge crush on him as he liked me back but would say it to me so he gave me mixed signals and made me all stress out and have anxiety so I had to get over him and I did after 2 months later lol we are still friends but we don't talk much witch is ok but I met a new boy and he is definitely interested in me but yet he friend zoned me but he said things could change so I am not going to get my hopes up and see what happens but I will definitely try to upload more often x