Lyric & Myles•21

Myles PoV🍄

It's Monday🙄
I get out of bed, take a shower, get dressed in this outfit

It's Monday🙄I get out of bed, take a shower, get dressed in this outfit

then go downstairs for breakfast.

As I walk into the kitchen I see someone who I haven't seen in yeeeears.

My dad!

"Dad?"

"How you doing?" He smiles at me and holds out his arms.

"I missed you!" I hug him.

"I missed you too son. Damn you're almost as tall as me...what are you feeding him?" He jokes.

"Breakfast. It's on the table if you want some." My mum replies.

"Actually I'm gonna take Myles and Keith out for breakfast to have some bonding time with my older boys." He says.

"Couldn't you have told me that before I made you all breakfast? You were here the whole time." She says.

"Sorry" he says.

She sighs "don't worry about it, go have fun" she says then Keith comes down.

"Bye babies" she says. We both go kiss her on the cheek then leave the house.

He takes us to McDonald's and I get a breakfast wrap and a caramel iced frappe.

"Thanks dad" I say.

"Yeah thanks" Keith says.

"No problem" my dad replies.

"So...uh...what made you come back"🤔Keith asks.

"I just missed my kids that's all"

"If you missed us why didn't you come see us before?" Keith shoots back.

"I'm sorry about that but I've just been busy" he apologises.

"We've been busy too. We both starred in a biopic about new edition and went to school at the same time. We still could have managed to make 20 minutes for you"

"I'm really am sorry but I have a whole lot more time for you now. And I also have a surprise for you when you get home" he smiles.

"What kind of surprise?" I ask.

"I want you to meet some people"

"Family?" I ask.

"You could say that" he shrugs. "Anyways I'm gonna take you to school now or you're gonna be late"

"Ok" I say finishing my wrap.

He takes me to school and then goes back home.

I enter the building and see something different. Usually there's people standing by lockers in huddles talking and waiting for their first class.

Today there's loud music blasting in the halls and it looks like a party in here.😂 I walk over to the guys.

"Hey what's going in here??" I ask Tyler shouting over the music.

"Teachers are refusing to teach til the principal comes back. They said if he can just decide not to show up and do his job then they won't either. So basically they're on strike." He explains.

"Oh so we ain't got no classes today??" I ask.

"Not unless the principal come back" he says.

"Where the girls at?" I ask.

"They went to the bathroom" he says.

"Aight"

We continue to talk and then we join in with the dancing in the middle of the hall. It's lit in here yo😂 Then we all suddenly hear a hella loud siren go off and cover our ears.

"STOP THE MUSIC!" A police officer yells. The guys playing it turn it off.

********************************

Sorry that was pretty short🤷🏾‍♀️

And probably quite boring⚡️

But don't worry the next chapter will have something or someone new😉

4 votes and 3 comments for an update😇

Thanks for reading🙃❤️

-Vote🍎
-Comment🍍
-Share🥒