Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Carson*

I was with a few of my friends when I saw here.

Walking out with mascara running down her face, and her blue eyes all watery, her black hair in her emo cut. She looked savage. That kid, Kyle, her boyfriend or whatever, was with her. He had brown hair that pointed to his face, part of his left eye was covered from it. "Hey, Anna!" I called, messing her name up on purpose. She looked up, angry and sad.

"What do you want, Carson?" Kyle growled. His anger made me smile. "Nothing, I'm just here to talk to Ally." I smirked. She frowned. "Go away Carson." she muttered. "Or what?" A few of my friends laughed. "Face the consequences." GOD, SHE SOUNDS LIKE MY TEACHER. "Well, m'am, looks like I'll be in trouble." I smirked, then started mocking her. "Look at me, I'm Ally, everyone!" I pretended to cry, then continued. "Oh, and that's right, my parents are going through a divorce, and they're fighting over which was gets me, because neither of them want my!" a group of my friends laughed. WHAM! Before I could react , Kyle socked me in the face. I felt blood splatter, and my nose my soaked with it. "Bitch!" I muttered, clutching my nose. "Don't ever talk to Ally that way again!" he growled. They walked off, leaving me there. BAD MOVE, KYLE, YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT.

*Ally*

"Kyle, you didn't need to do that." I muttered as we were walking to Joe's. "But I did. They can't tease you like that, Ally." he said softly, trying to make eye contact. I quickly glanced away. Kyle was nice, sure, and really cute, but I couldn't think of him anything else. We finally got there, and I sat in one of the booths, trying to ignore all the odd stares I got. I already knew I looked like a freak right now. Someone sat on the other side. I looked up, expecting Kyle, but it wasn't. A guy with shaggy blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes was there. HE'S GORGEOUS. I thought, then immediately regretted it.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, sounding worried. WHY WOULD A GUY LIKE HIM BE WORRIED OVER A SCRAWNY GIRL LIKE ME? "Yea, its just- my friend is here with me." I said. He smirked. "Boyfriend?" My cheeks flushed. "No! He's just a close friend, not like that." He laughed, and it sounded beautiful. "Well, can I have your number?" he asked. "Uh, I don't date guys." I muttered softly. "You're lesbian?" My whole face felt red. "No! No, not-I mean- I don't like girls." I stammered. STUPID ALLY. I thought to myself, then scowled. "Oh, your one of those girls who doesn't want their heart broken, so they make sure no guy will take their breath away." I nodded, openmouthed. How the hell did he know this?

"Well, do I take your breath away?" he asked softly. He leaned closer, giving me a flirty smile. "I-no." I lied. He seemed unconvinced. "Oh, well, I'm Dylan. And you are?" "Ally." I replied. That was a question I could be honest about. "Well, Ally. I'm new here, but I hope I'll see you around." he got up, then added, "I'll just have to try harder to get you." He left me there staring in shock.

(Plz continue to read!)