Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Dylan*

She was broken and fragile.

I could tell the way she was sitting there, lost in reality. That meant she would be easy to get. Boy, was I wrong.

She was broken and fragile, but she was strong when it came to love. She protected herself from it, cutting it out of her life. It was good she could do that, especially when people like me came along. The people who would end up hurting her. When she refuses me, I thought I should have let it go. THERE ARE PLENTY OTHER GIRLS, DYLAN. BETTER. I told myself. After all, I've been doing this for a lifetime. How many decades? Centuries?

It that, the fact that she refused, that made me want her more. A CHALLENGE, I CAN HANDLE THAT. She would be mine, one way or another. . .

*Kyle*

I had each come in hand, no need to ask Ally which type of ice cream she wanted, she always got chocolate chip cookie dough. When I saw the booth she was sitting in, I smiled. Even with her mascara all over her face, she looked beautiful. Always did, too. I smiled to myself. Wouldn't that be a prize to have in your arms?

That's what I always wanted, to be hers. Her to be mine. I knew it wouldn't happen though. The day her old boyfriend had dumped her, shattering her heart like it was worthless, was when I knew. When she came up to me, sobbing, I held her there for a half an hour, thinking of all the ways to destroy the boy who did this to her. I knew that I would, too. But when she said she hated love, and never wanted it again, I knew she wasn't lying. I still tried, though. Who knows, maybe one day.

"Here." I handed her her cone. "Thanks." she smiled. My heart melted. "Anytime." I replied, sitting across from here. "Is there anything you want to talk about?" I asked, prepared to listen, to catch every word. Instead she said, "Not today. I want to be happy, here, with you." I smiled at that comment. It made my whole week. I could do that.

(Dylan's bad news, Kyle's obsessed with her, it already gives away chaos is coming. Plz, plz plz continue to read!)