Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Ally*

Sitting with Kyle in the booth made me feel better. We talked about nothing, and everything but my parents. Just being there made me feel a lot better, and I was upset when he had to go. "I'll come by later to check on you." he promised. I nodded. With that he left.

I went home, dad was gone, and mom was reading the newspaper. I quickly went upstairs before mom could tell I was crying. I showered up and redid my makeup, sighing and went onto my laptop. Amy, my other best friend, had emailed me. HEY, ARE YOU OKAY, UR NOT ANSWERING UR TEXT MESSAGES. I replied YA, I'M FINE. Then logged off. I wanted to take a walk.

It was nice outside, so I wore my black tank top and denim jean shorts. I put on my silver flip flops then went out. The trees blew slightly in the wind, and I felt myself smile. It was a nice day. It all was ruined, though, when I saw the boy I met at Joe's talking to a group of girls from my school. He was talking to Jen, one of the preps, who wore too much makeup and always showed her cleavage. She had her long blonde hair in a ponytail, but unlike her usual flirty mood, she was frowning.

WHAT'S GOING ON? I thought. He pointed to me. OH GOD. He looked over to me, then smiled.

I began to walk away, fast. "Ally!" he called. I ignored him. "Ally!" He caught up to me, smiling. "It's a pleasure to see you, too." I snapped, then felt bad as he looked hurt. "I'm sorry for bothering you." "It's okay, your not, I'm just in a grouchy mood." I sighed. NO! IT'S NOT OKAY! HE'S BAD NEWS, ALLY. I told myself. I ignored that part of me.

He gave me an amazing smile. "We all have those days." he replied. Just then, a guy about the same age came up to him. "Dylan, they need you." he muttered. The guy made me curious. His right side of his face was hidden due to the the black bangs he had along with his hair showering over his thin face. His left temple had an ugly scar running down it. "Can it wait, Camdon?" he asked, irritated. "Master, you must come." MASTER? Dylan looked at me. "I have to go, see you around, Ally." "Kay." I replied, glancing at the Camdon. He gave me a dark look and I looked away.

Dylan and Camdon left, leaving me in pure confusion.

*Dylan*

"What is so important?" I snapped at Camdon. I was with HER, didn't anyone have manners? "I was told to bring you to your father, master." he replied. "Stop calling me master, Camdon, call me by my name." I said, walking into the mansion. "You are, though." "No, I'm your best friend." I retorted.

He smiled sadly. "Yes, but you are the kings son. Now, go to your father before I get chewed out." he said. "I'll be back." I replied, bursting into my fathers study. "What do want father?" I asked, angry he interrupted me with Ally. Father chuckled. "Wow, you seem upset for such a cheerful king-to-be." It was true, the sunshine kingdom was a cheerful place. The dark kingdom, out rivals, were the dark and evil ones. "Niaka is coming. He is gaining a powerful army to take us down."

Niaka. The king of the dark kingdom. "What is your plan?" I asked quietly. "Train. Train and protect those you love." father replied. "Tell everyone to be prepared." I nodded, leaving. As I left the room, my mind wandered back to what father said. PROTECT THOSE YOU LOVE. Ally.

(Plz continue reading!)