Chapter one: The incident

They are only around 7 in this flashback

Younger Ryan's pov
Me, Ry and y/n were all out playing together. We were in y/n's garden playing on her swing set. We had been best friends for as long as I could remember. We were all extremely close. I may have the smallest crush on her, but she's a girl. Eww! Cooties!

Anyway we were all playing until y/n said that she would be able to climb the tree, which was standing tall I her garden. Me and Ry persuade her not to but she insisted.

We ran over to the tree, us still trying to tell her no but she still didn't listen. She started to climb up the tree. She got around half way until she stumbled causing her to lose her footing and she fell. She let out a shriek. As she fell she hit her head. Luckily me and Ry catch her. She went pail blood rushing down her head. We screamed for help. Our parents come rushing out.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?!" Her mother yell on the verge of tear. Her father grabbed her of us.

"W-we tried to tell her not to but she didn't listen we promise that we never persuaded her!" Ry says still try to process what happened.

"Boys home now!" Our parents yell at us. Before we could say another word our mothers grab our hands and pull us away.

"I NEVER WANT YOU TWO ANYWHERE NEAR MY DAUGHTER! EVER AGAIN!" Her dad yells spite over flowing in his voice. I blink back the tears. We just lost our best friend!

End of flashback

Ryan's pov
That was over 16 years ago and I still haven't been able to forget what happened. Me or Ry haven't been able to forget what happened. But over these years a lot has changed we now both do youtube and I'm at almost 1 million subscribers! I'm so proud and happy to see how far my channel has grown along with mine and Ry's joint channel 8-bitgaming!

But aside for that we still wonder what happened to y/n that day. But we both hope we see her again some say....