Chapter 2: The move

Y/n's pov
Me and my best friend f/n were finally moving into together! She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. My childhood from til I was around 10 was very hazy. I have no recollection of what happened. My parents told me I had an accident but won't tell me what they mean. I really want to know but they refuse to tell me. I try to ignore it but I have to find out what happened.

Anyway as I was saying me and f/n were moving to a new and rather fancy house. We were both excited.

We both finally arrive at our new house. The sound of a violent shutter screech buzzed in the air as the drivers kindly help us get the boxes out of the truck. The day hadn't even begun and I was already exhausted. But I was determined to get this place finished. Or at least my bed room because I mainly sit there on the internet. YouTube was my go to as it was my one escape from my cruel job. My boss wasn't the nicest and would catch you out on one single slip up. To be honest that really annoys me. I am always nice to her just for her to give me dirty looks and snarl at me. But I make decent money so hey! It's kinda worth it!

Before I fully submerge myself in an ocean of my thoughts, I'm brought back to reality. "So y/n are we gonna fight over the rooms or go get some coffee before we start unpacking?" F/n questions. "I would like to have a fight over the rooms but the holy lord of coffee have already summoned my purse and we are going to Starbucks girl my treat! But first, we have to put the boxes in." She groans picking up the first box of many. "Okay let's get this out of the way!"

I put most of the boxes in the house while listening to f/b/s (favorite band/ singer) I was in a world of my own until I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I stop in my tracks and take my phone from the depths of my pocket. Ah, a tweet from my favorite YouTuber! 8-bitRyan. Before you ask no I'm not a stalker I have tweet notifications on for everyone I follow. I don't know why but I just do.

8-bitryan- the best way to be woken up at 8 in the morning is the sound of a moving van outside your house thanks, new neighbors!

Well, that's a coincidence! Wait what if our moving truck is the one that woke him up! Oh god. My favorite YouTuber could hate me! Wait. I would ever be that lucky who am I kidding, I'm the worlds unluckiest person! Like I would need 100 four leaf clovers for a second of luck.

I'm soon pulled out of my thoughts by f/n. She was practically screaming for me to go to Starbucks. "come on y/n! we have put every single box inside the house! And I really want coffee!" She wines. "Okay! Okay! Let me get my wallet then we can leave!" I say. I quickly walk in and grab what I needed and we headed out to get some coffee.

Ryan's Pov

I groan putting my head on the kitchen island. I was so tired. A voice speaks behind me. "Wow you are really tired aren't you?" Ryan (Bazamalam) says. "No, I'm beaming with energy! It doesn't take a know it all you know!" I say sarcastically. "Wow, you're grumpy as well!" He laughs then adding on. "I'm not a know it all but being your best friend I think I know a lot about you Ryan!" I didn't know how to respond so I just said "True" To be honest I was too tired to care. "Why are you so tired anyway?" "Because I was up til three editing a video that I wanted to get up today!" I sigh. "Jeez okay! Well, I'm gonna go get some coffee so I'll be back in a bit." Ryan said as he headed off, I yelled at him "Get me a coffee too!" I then hear a faint "will do!" Yay, I might be able to wake up a bit.

Y/n's Pov

We finally get to Starbucks and ordered our drinks, And soon enough we got them. We were sat down drinking our drinks. "Did you see what Ryan tweeted this morning?" f/n curiously asks. "Yes, i did. It's kinda a coincidence!" "I know right? I mean imagine if they actually lived next to us!" She says a smirk creeping upon her face. "That would be amazing! Lik-" Before I could say another word her eyes widen and her face goes bright red. F/n looked like she was about to explode. "Are you okay f/n?" I asked her having quite a worried and confused look on my face. She squealed lowly. "OMG, IT'S REALLY HIM!" She whisper yelled. I turn around to see Bazamalam. My inner fangirl starts going mad. "He's actually here y/n! can you believe it! Let's go ask for a picture" Before I could agree she grabs my hand and drags me up to him. I didn't say anything I just thought I would let f/n do the talking because I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of one of my favorite YouTubers. "Hi! My name's f/n and this is my friend y/n! Can we get a picture please?"

Ry's pov

Y/n. She looked similar. I thought she would've been moved out of the town. If her parents really didn't want me and Ryan to see her. But is this the real y/n?

Aye! Another chapter done I hope you are enjoying the book!

bye

Jessfanfic!