Chapter 3: Next Door

Y/n's pov

He stares at me. F/n waves her hands in front of his face. He seemed to be day dreaming about something. "Erm are you okay" I manage to mumble which probably got lost in the atmosphere. "W-hat? No, I'm perfectly fine! You just remind me of a friend I had when I was younger that's all! Sorry!" he stumbles out words faster than I can process. "Hey, it's fine! Don't worry!" f/n says. Eventually, after the awkward silence that was laid upon us, we get a picture and say good bye. We headed home and got stuck in traffic as there were road works. I got lost in my thoughts not knowing how dangerous they would be.

Flashback~

The park had leaves on the ground. They crunched under the girl's feet as she held the hands of two boys around her age. She was giggling at something. Then she finally spoke. "My mum said that we could go to mine today! I just go the new Gameboy!" The young child said a grin forming on his face. He had slightly ginger hair mixed with light brown (A/n: That's what ry's hair looks like to me!) "Cool I'm getting it for Christmas!" The young h/c girl laughed. "there's the playground last one there's a rotten egg!" The other dark haired boy yelled as he went into a full sprint. "RYAN THAT'S NOT FAIR!" The young girl yelled running after him following the other young boy close behind.

end of the flashback~

"Y/n! Y/n wake up we're home!" I was getting shaken awake by f/n. I open my eyes. "Wow your finally awake! Come on! We have to get unpacking!" She tells me. I reluctantly get out of her car and make my way inside the house. Great I have to unpack!

Ryan's pov

I was watching the walking dead when Ryan comes back. He looks kinda shocked. "Hey, are you okay? You look a little shocked." I ask concern growing on my face. "I think I just saw y/n..." He says trying to process what happened. "What that's impossible! Her parents told ours that they were moving for buisness!" I say shocked by his words. "Well, that was a lie! She looks kinda the same and sounds almost exactly like her!" He says. As I was about to say something I head I bang and then an extremely loud ow followed by a cry. "What the hell was that?"Ryan questions. "Let's go see it could be the new neighbors I mean we would have to introduce ourselves sooner than later" "Okay let's go!" I turn off the tv and head out side with Ryan next to me. I look over to see a young girl on the floor, Her face was covered by a some what familiar h/c the y/n used to have. She had her hand to her ankle rubbing it.  We both run over to help her up. "Hey, are you okay? We heard you fall." I ask. "I-i'm fine I just fell that al- Wait your voice sounds extremely familiar." That voice. It sounded exactly like her. She tries to stand up failing. which ended in her stumbling towards the ground. Luckily I catch her before she hits the ground. She looks at me. Her bright e/c eyes stare in mine. "I knew I recognized your voice!" She squeals. Part of my hoped she remembered me. But the next thing she said broke my heart. "Your 8-bitryan! I love your youtube channel! Both me and f/n!" I set her back on her feet, And show a fake smile. "It's always lovely to meet fans!" I say happily. Ryan nudges my shoulder. I mumble to him 'Not right now we will talk when we get home.' "Hey y/n what pizza do yo- Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 8-bitryan and bazamalam! Well we met you today but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She squeals extremely loudly. "F/n really? My ears!" "I think i have probably heard worse so don't worry!" I say laughing. "Well if you want to you can join us for food!" "That sounds good! Plus it will give us a chance to get to know you two!"

"Okay its settled! Now come in!"