Moving and meeting the neighbors

I napped for barely 5 minutes before i hear my bedroom door burst open. I sit up and see my parents infuriated. (And they're lawyers they get VERY pissed. This is one of those moments.)
Beck-B
Jade-J
Jazmine-Jay

J- "Jazmine why did we get a call from your school saying you assaulted a girl!!" She yelled

B- "And ruined everything on your principals desk!!!" He was clearly infuriated

Jay- "This is wat-"

She was cut off by her mother and father yelling at her angry as hell
[5 minutes if yelling and she was tired of it]

Jay- "CAN YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME FREAKING TALK FOR A DAMN SECOND?!?!?!?" She shouted frustraded

[they both sit at the edge of her bed and listen]

Jay-"Thank you and sorry for yelling. As I was going to say 5 minutes ago."
She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes
Jay-"The girl came up to me from behind and pulled my hair. She then slammed my body into a locker. So I got her back just a tiny bit worse. The principal I think we all know that we hated him either way."

Jade and beck slowly breathe and calm down

J-"ok. But after this they wont let you go to school here any more so we have to move. And we're moving to New Jersey. END OF DISCUSSION!" And without even giving me a chance to argue she got up and left with my father.

Knowing my parents we will be leaving first thing in the morning. I look over at my clock and it says 8:30pm. I get off my ass and start packing every little thing of clothing, shoes, make-up, and things I want to bring.

3 hours later....

I finally finished packing and look at my clock it says 11:30pm it's a little early from when I normally go to sleep but i'm extremely tired because of all the shit that went down today so I go to bed and fall asleep.

6 hours later.......

"JAZMINE GET OFF YOUR ASS, CHANGE AND LETS GO!!!" Mom yelled

"Ugh" I moaned and dragged my ass out of bed. I go to the bathroom and do my business. After that i go to my suit case and change into some black skinny jeans ripped at the knee, a black plain shirt, and slip on my black vans. I also grab my plain cream bag.

 I also grab my plain cream bag