First dance

(Don't play song yet)

Ethan and Jazmine:

Area of party:

Jay's pov

I grabbed onto Ethan's hand and together we ran with everyone following to have our first dance.

When we arrived I almost cried, it was so beautiful the sky was a mixture of different blues, the lights hanging from the tall trees and the chairs that seemed glowing a bit.

It was perfect.

Everybody started to arrive and take a seat. Ethan's parents and siblings came to sit with us including Hailey. Once we sat down Grayson started to clink on his champagne glass then stood up.

"I'd like to make a speech for the newly weds." He winked at Ethan and I then began.

Oh lord, help me.

Gray's pov

"I met jazmine about one year or two ago and it feels like I've known her my whole life. She has been nothing but supportive, protective and helpful, jazmine I love you so much sis have an amazing life with my brother. Ethan ah Ethan." I huffed a laugh.

"I remember that one time when you almost kissed an old lady." I laughed and everyone else did too.

"Hey! It was an accident." He laughed a bit.

"Any who Ethan we've been through literally everything together and I'm proud to call you my twin brother. I hope you have an amazing honey moon with my sis cheers to EETEEWEETEE AND JAYJAY!!" I yelled and everyone clapped.

Ethan's cheeks were tinted pink and Jazmine was just laughing.

"MAY THE BRIDE AND GROOM PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE CENTER PF THE FLOOR FOR THEIR FIRST DANCE!" The DJ announced.

"Ethan we don't have a song." Jazmine whispered on the edge of tears.

"Shhh it's ok we'll put one." He whispered and looked to me for help.