The plan part 2

play song...

1 week lter..

Ethan's pov

Ugh one more day til we attack,and one more day til I can call Jay mine. 

I looked at her and she was so peaceful, I took in all her features. She had plump pink lips that looked so soft, her cute little button nose. The calm expression on her face when she slept, her quiet little snores she doesn't know about. 

"Ethan?" She said opening her eyes. 

They are absolutely beautiful. She has hazel eyes just like mine..

She smiled and it was so beautiful

She smiled and it was so beautiful. She had a sparkle in her eyes that I hadn't seen in a long time. The last time I saw that was when I told her I loved her.

"Babygirl, you ready for tomorrow?" I smirked and she happily jumped nodding.

"Were gonna kill em and move to LA." She smirked and we kissed for a while.

"Babe go get ready and you know what since it's your last day show yourself off, and be extra asf!" I yelled slapping her ass and she giggled going to change. 

She came out of the bathroom and I stared at her speechless.

She was looking drop dead gorgeous.  I couldn't move I was frozen staring at her taking in her beauty. 

Jay's pov 

Ethan was staring at me, it was cute and all but starting to creep me out.

"Baby ready? I gotta go." I said and he smirked.

I pulled him into a long passionate kiss then pulled away and left him wanting more. 

"PEACE!" I yelled, running to my car and leaving.

*At school*

"Hey Jakey" I giggled  kissing him and he pulled me closer.

I pulled away smiling and he smirked at me.

"Let's ditch today and come back after lunch. how bout it Jakey" I winked at him and he nodded eagerly.

I leaded him out to my car and drove to the beach. We got out and sat on a rock overlooking the ocean.

"Jake." I said.

"Ya?" He replied.

"You said everyone's going to be at your house tomorrow all night right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I just wanted to know what time they were arriving tomorrow." I replied.

"5:30 in the afternoon and they leave at like .......8 in the morning....why?" He said.

"I wanna hang today and have fun at your house tomorrow don't worry."I laughed and he smiled at me.

*ring ring*

"Ugh it's my baby cousin I'll be back Jakey." I winked, kissed his cheek and went into my car.

"Ethan what's up?" I asked.

"Where the hell are you?!" He yelled, making me wince at the volume.

"Ethan chill the fuck out. I took him to the beach I'm getting info." I said and heard him sigh.

"What'd you get?"He asked.

"His whole family will be at his house tomorrow. They arrive at 5:30 in the afternoon and leave at 8 in the morning." I told him. "I'm also going to his house today so I can find the power source and disable it all."

"Ok well please be careful babygirl I love you so much." He said and a tear rolled down my face but I quickly swiped it.

"I love you too babyboy peace." I said and hung up.

"You ok?" Jake asked and I smiled.

"I'm fine she was like,'OH SHIT WHAT DO I DO THIS GUY KISSED ME AND I PISSED MYSELF' I couldn't stop laughing." I said and he laughed too. 

"We better be getting going Jay don't wanna be late." He smiled and I nodded walking back to my car then went to our next class.

The rest of the school day went on uneventful........

END OF SCHOOL DAY BC IT'S BORING AF.....

"Jake I'll follow you to your house ok?" I smiled and he nodded smirking as I trailed behind him.

*skip car ride*

We were currently making out on his bed, but I needed to find the power source first. Lucky for me I had lace lingerie in my duffle bag but in there I also had the connections I needed to set up so Aaron could hack them and shut everything down before the mission.

I pulled away smirking. "Where's the restroom Jakey I have a surprise for you." I winked and he smirked.

"Down the hall to the left and be quick honey I need assistance." He smirked blowing me a kiss and I ran out of the room.

I looked around and saw the bathroom but lucky for me the power source was in there. I connected everything and changed in less then 10 minutes. After that I quickly returned to Jake's room and ya'll know what happened no need for details....

I left Jake's house and arrived home around 6 at night. I noticed that only Ethan was home.

"Hey babyboy." I smiled and he jumped at the sound of my voice but quickly covered me in kisses.

"I missed you so much babygirl." He said, tears streaming down his face.

"Me too baby but in less than 24 hour I can call you minie." I smirked and he smiled.

----------------------------------

Nxt chap stuff is gonna start going down welp anyway love you all so much GN!

PEACE!!!