Authors Note!

Important! Please read!

  Welcome to my new book! Which is a (as you can tell) a werewolf book!

I know what some of you may be thinking. (those of you that are reading my other books.) Why in the world am I making another book when I can barely update my other ones?

Well, to be quite honest, I'm actually not really sure myself. I just got this sudden idea stuck in my head, then I got this nagging urge to write it...So here it is! 🤗

I've now decided I will not have a set date for when I update my books. It'll simply be when I have the inspiration to write the certain chapter for that certain book. I can't just force myself to write, I've got to be in the groove. (Which helps when people vote. Hint, hint. 😉)

  So not only is this book mainly a werewolf book, it could also be considered teen fiction, action, adventure, romance, paranormal. A whole buttload of things.

   So without further ado, let me get this disclaimer out of the way and explain a few things.

Disclaimer: This book is purely fiction. All the characters are also completely fiction and have no relation to any living person. Anything you may recognize throughout this book is pure coincidence. I didn't steal anyone's idea, so don't steal mine. Thank you.

    And guys! I'm not a professional writer by any means. So there will be mistakes. (You could nicely point out any you will more than likely see.)

  Alrighty, so this book will take place in 2017. And the world is basically the same as it is right now.

   I'll be changing the area of Seward, Nebraska a little to suit my needs for this book. Plus other areas. And guys! Don't expect me to give detailed explanations of anywhere throughout the book. I've never been anywhere but Virginia (I know, so boring 😑) so I have no idea what anything actually looks like except from watching movies and looking at photos. (Doesn't do squat.)

   Bear with me on the updates. (I've got three other books I'm currently updating also.) I know what I want to write, I just gotta find the time to do it.

   And please keep any cursing to a down level in the comments. Thank you.

   So I hope anyone who reads this will enjoy it! And please! Don't be shy everyone! Comment every now and then. Click the little star in the corner. It's all good to me!👍🏻😃

   Also! I will more than likely be changing things. (maybe even throughout the book) I don't have everything set in stone yet. The summary will also probably be changed. I didn't really like it that much, I just couldn't think of anything at the moment. *sighs* Maybe even the title...I'm not sure. Definitely the cover....🤔

   And lastly, but not least; This book will be rated PG-13 due to descriptive violence, fighting scenes, blood, some horror scenes, mild language, sensitive topics, and possibly some romance stuff. (Though it'll definitely be on the downscale XD)

   The prologue will most likely be up within a couple hours. 👌🏻

   Vote!! ⭐️ Comment!! Eat Pizza!!

Maggy