Her ☆

Zach•°•

~

   Something was off. You could tell. He was acting weird, strange, and overall being distant.

You had tried to brush it off, thinking it wasn't any of your business. But it was.

You knew something was wrong. He still loved you, right?

You watched him from the opposite side of the couch. You watched the boy you love type away on his phone, not paying the slightest bit of attention to the movie you were supposed to be watching together.

He kept smiling as he typed, and his smile became larger and brighter every time his phone would go off signaling he had gotten a text message.

"Zach?" You croak, trying not to let this affect you.

He doesn't respond, just continues staring at his phone screen.

You angrily sigh, knowing he had heard you as he was only about 3 feet away.

Finally he had put his phone down, only for him to pick it back up once the screen lit up.

You had enough.

Anger taking over your body you quickly stand up, walking over to him and grabbing the phone quickly out of his hands.

"What the fuck y/n! Give me my phone back!" Zach exclaims, reaching up to grab his phone.

You pull away, not letting him grab the small device your hands held. You turned the phone on, your eyes scanning over the contact Zach had been texting non stop.

You looked at the contact name and instantly regretted it; the name "BabyGirl💜" appearing on the screen.

You look up, looking back at Zach only to see that he was looking down; his eyes going anywhere but you.

"Zach?" You whisper, a tear slipping down your face.

"I'm sorry." He whispers back.

You knew he was lying, you could tell by his voice. He was anything but sorry.

"You're lying." You shoot back, your sadness subsiding.

Zach looks up at you, finally meeting your eyes. His eyes didn't hold sorrow, they held no emotion what so ever.

"I truly am sorry." Zach says, his eyes staring intensely into yours, "Sorry I let this go on for so long."

You scoff, wiping the loose tear on your cheek. How could you have been so blind? You knew something was going on, but you chose to ignore it; only to be crushed in the end.

"I hope she makes you happy Zachary." You say, throwing his phone back to him. You quickly gather up all your belongings, making your way out of the Why Don't We house for the last time.

You didn't cry, you just laughed. Laughed at yourself for being so visionless for so long.

He had chosen her, and for some weird reason, you were okay with that.

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

This was bad and incredibly short, but guess who literally has no ideas for any imagines? Me! That's right, so please message me ideas or requests (only for y/n imagines) like I'm desperate please.

Also, FashionNova jeans are great. 10/10 would recommend.

Qotd: Pancakes or Waffles?

Andddd, I finally got my school schedule. Ya girl is gonna be a freshman in a month. Time to get me a upperclassmen.