☆What he does after a fight☆

Jack:
-You and Jack usually fight and argue over the littlest things, so after every fight he'll apologize even if you were in the wrong. He always wants to make things right with you because he can't stand you being upset with him.

"Hey, that was dumb. We shouldn't have fought over that, I love you so much. I'm sorry."

   Daniel:
-When you and Daniel fight, usually he's the one left in tears. He's so afraid you're going to leave him that he breaks down, causing your heart to shatter. You both always make up in the end, knowing your lives wouldn't be complete without each other.

"Daniel, I'll never leave you. I'm yours baby I promise. Please don't cry.."

   Zach:
-After you and Zach fight he usually leaves the house and comes back later when he's not angry anymore. You hate that he leaves, but he knows it's best so he doesn't lash out and make the situation worse than it already is.

"I- I'm sorry, I need to go."

   Corbyn:
-After you and Corbyn fight you usually sit on opposite ends of the couch, anger radiating off both of you leaving a bad tension in the air. Once Corbyn is sick of you being mad at him, he'll tell you jokes in attempt to make you laugh.

"Hey, why was 6 afraid of 7?"

"Oh my god, not this again Corbyn."

"Because 7 8 9."

   Jonah:
-While you and Jonah fight you usually punch his chest and cry, you both yelling at each other. After Jonah comes to his senses and realizes you're both being childish, he'll wrap you up in his long arms and not let you go, no matter how hard you struggle.

"Let me go Jonah!"

"Not until you stop crying and tell me you love me."

   August:
-After you and August fight he'll grab his camera and start taking pictures of you. Photography and you make August happy, so to relieve his anger he does what makes him happiest to his favorite person.

"I know you're pissed at me, but please don't move and hold that pose."

   Eben:
-You and Eben hardly ever fight, some may say your relationship was perfect. However when you did fight, it wasn't pretty. Things would be thrown, hurtful words would be tossed around, and usually one of you would end up leaving for awhile. After a couple days of no contact, Eben will coming running back to you, not liking his life without you.

"These past few days were absolute hell. I love you so much y/n. I am so sorry."

🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸

Idea credited to Unicornlandia56 but I switched it up a bit. I love you💗

Omg, so I literally watched The Belko Experiment 20 minutes ago and oml I love bloody movies ngl. There's something wrong w me.

Qotd: How's your day been?

Aotd: Good 💕