Through the phone ☆

Jonah•°•

~

    "I miss you so much." Jonah whispers on the other line. A loose tear silently makes its way down your face.

"I miss you too, Jonah." You whisper back, playing with the sleeve of your oversized sweater to stop from crying even more.

You and Jonah have been in a long distance relationship for almost 8 months and you haven't seen each other in almost 3.

It was tearing you apart, breaking your heart every day you didn't see him. It crushed you seeing everything he posts on social media, knowing you wouldn't see him for awhile longer.

"I wish I could see you. Let me fly you to LA." He says.

"I know baby, but I'm so busy there's no way I could fly out. I wish you could come here."

"I know babygirl. I'm so sorry."

Hearing him call you babygirl brought more tears to your eyes. You missed him so much; his smile, his sense of humor, him.

You try not to make him aware of your cries, but you sniffle causing a sad sigh to come from the other line.

"Sweetheart, please don't cry." He whispers again, almost if to contain his own cries.

"It's just- this is so hard Jonah. I miss you so much and all I want at any point in time is you. It's you and its always been you. Just please, please come home to me."

There was silence on the other line for what seemed like forever until you finally heard his voice again, "I'm sorry but I can't come see you any time soon, the boys and I have shows. I'll see what I can do, I miss you more than you imagine."

You sniffle again, a shaky breath escaping your lips. You pull the phone from your ear quickly and look at the time, 2:37 a.m.

Putting the phone back to your ear you say, "I'll be okay; we'll be okay. I love you."

"I love you so much y/n. I know it's late for you, are you tired?"

"A little bit." You reply.

"Will you give me a kiss first?"

You giggle lightly, "A kiss? How?"

"Kiss me through the phone." He laughs as well.

You playfully sigh and roll your eyes even though you knew he couldn't see you.

"Okay baby."

"On the count of three, kiss your phone screen."

"Okay."

"One, two, three." On the count of three you lightly kiss your phone screen, knowing Jonah did as well.

"I love you baby, now get some sleep. Just know that I love you unconditionally. We'll see each other as soon as our schedules open up, but for now, kissing you through the phone is just as precious. Sweet dreams princess."

🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒🌸🍒

🎵 Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you 🎵

Okay so today I took a good selfie and idk if I wanna share it or not lol. Like I kinda do because this is a once in a lifetime thing.

Qotd: If you could speak another language, what would it be?

Aotd: French, but I'm taking it rn💖

ALSO BEFORE YOU COMMENT "Ew phone screens are dirty" just know that I'm aware, and I don't care.