04

"—so that's all you have to do." Hoseok said after explaining on how to work around, the app on his phone—the one that'll show what Taehyung is doing on his.

"Crap! I just thought about it, how am I gonna give back his phone!?" Jungkook said, tugging on his black hair.

"Just throw it.. at they're window?" Hoseok tried to come up with a perfect plan.

Jungkook agreed with the plan, it's the best that they've got right now.

He got ready to head outside, for the plan. Hoseok tagging along with him just for fun.

Jungkook threw the phone gently making it tap on the window, he didn't want to break they're window.

"I meant break the window dumbass!" Hoseok hit the back of Jungkook's head.

They both ran behind some pairs of bushes that was placed between the twos houses.

"I didn't wan—" Jungkook tried to say, but somebody opened the front door.

Soon Jimin walked out shirtless revealing his toned body, he looked around to see if anybody was there.

He noticed the phone in front of the window, "Taehyung.. isn't this yours?" He said calling the boy out.

Taehyung came out wearing a hoodie with dog like features on it.

Jungkook felt anger that everybody in his house would see him wear that probably everyday. He only wanted him to wear that for his eyes only.

Taehyung grabbed the phone out of the others hand, "This is mine.. did you hide it from me!?"

Jungkook chuckled at the sight of him yelling at Jimin, Hoseok was just admiring the view of a shirtless Jimin.

"No! No! I swear it was out here!" Jimin tried convincing him.

"What are you doing shirtless—especially outside!?" Seokjin said walking out of the open door.

The two boys walk inside, making Hoseok sad not being able to see any more muscles.

"That's Taehyung." Jungkook said sternly hitting the other with his shoulder.

"Ummm.. and the other?" Hoseok asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That would be Jimin." Jungkook said, making the boys name sound like toxic.

Hoseok just hummed thanking him for telling his name, the two walked back into the house.

Lisa rose up from the couch one see saw the two enter the living room. "Boys look.. my knives came in!"

The two acknowledged the knives for a few minutes, starting to talk about what they would use the money on again.

"What are yall talking about?" Namjoon asked, entering the living room.

"Just talking about money.." Hoseok said.

"Speaking of money—Why don't we go on another job..?" Namjoon asked, lately he's been wanting to go on more jobs lately.

"Shouldn't we focus on our neighbors?" Jungkook mouthed, He wanted to get with Taehyung as soon as possible.

"I too want to get with Seokjin... but we should try to do jobs when, they aren't expecting us to come." Namjoon said.

They decided to start a new job tomorrow—not a bank heist, but to try to steal the diamond in the main museum.
They could easily pawn it and get cash in return, since they know the perfect people who would buy it.