New boyfriend?

I ran to Rose and screeched “I have a boyfriend!”

  “Really, I mean great!! Who?”

  “Tayler, Tayler holder, do you know him?”

  “What, Tayler? ,Really? Wow!"

   “Well he asked me and I thought about Colby and I said yes”

  “ I mean this is um.. good..”,she started to mumble something. My phone beeps and I looked at it.

Colbae💕: hey, um… I really like you and Rose told me you like me too so…

I showed Rose my phone and she read it.

 “You know. Honestly he doesn't deserve you! I mean after Amy”.

     “Your right, by the way Tayler ,and I are hanging out at my house and… he is bringing a FRIEND, wanna come over?”

 “Will there be pizza rolls?”

 “Duh, if he doesn't like pizza rolls were breaking up”

  “ Well then I can't pass it up, and I gotta make sure no one gets handsy” .

   “Well I hope Devin wouldn't just sit there” I said jokingly.

   “Devin, I thought your dating Tayler?”

   “Devin Hayes, Tayler’s friend, silly”

   “ oh ha, silly me”,She seemed stressed.

    “Are you ok?”the 1 minute bell for the buses rang, “we better go, ride my bus”.

  “Okay”.

Ashleyyy💕: hey, im sorry your a little too late, but your my best friend and I don't want to lose that

I walked to the bus with Rose. When we got on I saw Colby he was checking his phone . Once he looked up he saw me ,and he nodded. I knew what what that meant so I smiled and sat down.

  “Um..hey Colby” Rose tried to start a conversation.

He smiled at me and gave Rose a very dirty look .He held his face like it still hurts.

 “Um.. Sorry?”

He chuckled “Sam isn't riding the bus today” he made a fake tear with his finger.

Rose whispered in my ear, “What did you text him back? Did you tell him about um.. Him?”

 I showed her my phone, “that's all”

  “Oh..um..why isn't sam riding the bus?”

    “Um… his… uh mom... is kinda… well… sick” Colby answered .

  “Oh.. So Ashley?” Rose changed the subject.

I looked out the window and saw Tayler’s house and a red convertible parked in his driveway.

 “I thought Devin was dating someone”.

    “No he isn't, why does that matter? “ Colby answered. I looked at Rose with a dead stare. Rose kept quiet until we got to Colby's house he ran to his house waving bye to everyone.

      We got home ,walked in the house, dropped our stuff down, and finished our homework ,so when Tayler and Devin got there we wouldn't have any.

     “What did you have for homework? I got history and algebra I know you don't have algebra”

   “History, math,and ecology , ugh”.

We heard loud bass,along with extremely annoying music. We heard two guys saying “thanks Ashton”.

 Another guy saying “no problem guys, pick you up whenever you text me”

  “Is that them?”

I looked up the window and saw the red convertible I saw before.

I noticed Tayler walking with Devin, so I opened the door. Tayler ran up to me, and gave me a hug. Of course I hugged him back. Devin came in and waved at Rose “I'm Devin”

 “Yeah, I heard “ she rolled her eyes. It was weird to see Rose act like this.

“Awkward…” Tayler said uncomfortably. I looked at Rose with disappointment.

“Sorry , I’m Rose” she was acting strange, and I was hoping it was just cramps.

  “Yeah, I heard” Devin said in a super sassy girly voice. Tayler grabbed his hood, and yanked it down so hard that Devin almost choked to death.

   “Um.. Let’s get to those pizza rolls”.

   “Pizza rolls?!” Tayler looked at me like he was happier than a five-year-old that was just told that they were going to Chuck-E-Cheeses for their birthday.

 “I will make them, when you guys do whatever” ,Rose walked In the kitchen.

I grabbed Taylor's hand, and brought him to the couch we both sat down. Devin followed ,and sat as well. “Y’know I can find my way to the couch myself” Taylor said.

    “No you can't, yesterday you got lost in a Mcdonald's play place” Devin laughed.

 Rose walked in with a tray of pizza rolls with a side of ranch. “There done”, she said wiping tomato sauce off her face.

Before anyone could say thank you I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the kitchen “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

   “I’m Sorry; I just don't feel like myself today” she rubbed her arm.

     “Also, how did you get tomato sauce on your face?!” I asked still irritated.

  “I may have ate a few pizza rolls..”

  “Of course” I walked out of the kitchen and pretended to fall on Tayler. He fake screamed, and I sat up. Rose grinned then sat by Devin,without saying anything.  “ Hey Rose, I poured four glasses of fruit punch and I left it in the kitchen can you go get them?” Tayler “accidently” flung ranch at Devin “bathroom is upstairs first door on the right” Devin went up stairs.

  “Um..yeah..sure” Rose walked in the Kitchen.

  “Taylor…” I said trying to make him feel like I was disappointed.

      “They were awkward” he responded. I hugged him tight.

  “Here's the punch” Rose walked in the room and sat the drinks on the coffee table , then sat down.

  Devin ran down stairs and asked “why did you bring us?”

 “Hey it's their date let’s not worry about it” it was obvious that Rose wanted to talk about anything else.

   My stomach felt terrible so I ran to the bathroom without warning. Rose Followed then stopped outside the bathroom door, “Hey you okay?”

      “Maybe im just worried or maybe I'm sick or,or,or-”

 “Ashley?”

 I looked at the razor blade I used the other week was sitting on the sink remembering that I left it on the bathtub. “Crap, that means Devin saw it” I unlocked the door. Rose looked at the razor blade on the sink.

 “um… what should we do about this?”

“ Listen to them and see if they're talking about it or not”.