Arguments

I yelled at Tayler, my sweet, innocent Tayler.

Ashleyyy💕: hey rose did Tayler stay at school before you left?

🌹 Rose: He left the school trying to track you down,cause well you stormed off.

I curled up into a ball and put my head in between my knees. Tayler knocked on the door “Ashley  please come out and I can explain” he pleaded.

Ashleyyy💕: come over now! (sent to group chat which Tayler wasn't on)

🌹 Rose: already on it.

 I didn't talk and I waited for at least one of them to get there.

  Rose showed up on her bike.“Hey Ashley, I'm here!”

   Tayler turned around to see Rose.

  “Umm..hey Tayler… oh that's why I'm here”.

B “Can you go in there make sure she isn't mad at me?” he asked  ignoring what she said before.

  “But isn't obvious she's mad at you? I mean she locked the door on you”.

 “I mean, just go!”he demanded Rose.

  “Fine.” Rose walked to the back door and knocked on it.  Ashley unlocked it and let her in. “Hey, what's going on here?”

 “Why did he leave us for them?” I asked confused.

“Ugh.. I wish I knew”Rose sat down next to me.

 Tayler was listening  through the door ”that's what I'm trying to explain to you, just come out”

 Rose looked at me,”Well do you want anwsers or not?”

 “Yeah I do” I walked up to the front door and unlocked it.

“ We've been fighting all summer, I just don't think it was meant to be I'm sorry Tayler” , I broke up with him that day, and kicked Rose out.

Uh oh, do any of you ship any of these people? (besides Sam and Colby)