The life before discovering the truth

M's life was so normal, she wasn't rich but wasn't poor neither. Her mom and stepdad took care about her in any way. This 13 years were good but were they fake, she can't fight the answer. She'll let you know the most important lessons she learnt from them by some situations.

   It was a normal sunny weekend. The whole family was at home. The stepdad decided he wants to go to beach but they didn't have enough money. The mom disagreed and they both got into an argue. Bad one. He forced the mom and M to go with him.  After a hour in the car the argue became insane. The stepdad (Ralph) became totally mad. He almost hit the car next to a tree. M got scared she started to cry and told her mom (Katrina) that she doesn't want to die and Ralph suddenly became sane again. They went to that beach and stopped fight for now.
Lesson: He was always like that just M and Kat discovered it too late.

  In the first grade of school M decided to go into the school hostel. Her parents agreed. She was in the hostel many years. She had a lot of fun there with her roommates. But when she grew up she decided to leave the hostel. Kat agreed but Ralph was against in the begining but M's mind was made up and nothing could convice her to stay.
Lesson: He wanted her in the hostel and live with Kat alone.

  M's in the end of 10th grade and went in sport competition with the school against another school which is eventing every year. But thos one was special for M. She got haunted by professional shotput trainer ue invited her to train in the national stadium. Kat was really excited but Ralph wasn't happy at all. With the support of Kat and their family bestie Villy (M and Villy have strong friendship doesn't matter she's her mom's age, Villy gives M advices for most of her things, clothes, parfumes etc. She's like second mother for her...)  she started training.

Lesson; Ralph never respected M as a person with her own opinion and most of the time he didn't respect her decisions.

The rest of M's life is spent in the school so there aren't so much serious situations with Ralph before the leaving of the hostel.
How was the school life and what happens after leaving the hostel will be written in the next parts.