Snoop Dogg

Beca had managed to get away from Jesse's embarrassing shouts quicker this time, heading straight into the studio. Snoop Dogg was recording today and somehow she was chosen to provide coffee for the people recording him. She spent the first fourty minutes making coffee and microwaving burritos, as well as running from one end of the studios to the other just to get someone the right packet of crisps. Finally, it was announced that Snoop Dogg would be arriving in twenty minute, giving the recording group an incredibly short time to get everything ready before he arrived.

Before going into the recording studio itself, Beca took her phone out of her jacket pocket to turn it off, only to see she had a text from Chloe.

Hey Becs. I know beating DSM is stressing everyone out but just remember that I'm here if you need to talk. Yeah being moody is who you are but I can tell something's bothering you. Like I said, I'm here if you need to talk.

Had Chloe found out she was at an internship? Maybe Jesse had said something? Beca took a breath and composed herself. She turned off her phone and went into the studio. One of the world's most famous artists was going to be recording; she needed to absorb everything about the next two hours and worry about Chloe, no, the Bellas, wouldn't help.

When the brunette returned to the Bella house, pumped from impressing her sort-of boss, she was surprised to hear screams and squeals from inside. She opened the door with caution and headed to the living room. There she found the Bellas in the midst of a serious-looking pillow fight, all beaming and giggling.

"You know this set's women back, like, thirty years?"

Out of the chaos of feathers and flying pillows, Chloe stepped off of the sofa and grinned at Beca. "We're just relieving some stress."

The brunette bit her lip as she blue eyes in front of her shone brighter by the second. Beca wasn't able to stay dead-pan for long, a smile growing onto her face; Chloe's happiness really was infectious.

Fat Amy stopped hitting Flo with a pillow and came over to Beca, grabbing a piece of pink card from the brunette's hand. Whatever trance Beca was in suddenly broke as she remembered, "Oh that was on the porch."

Chloe took the card from Amy and looked over the golden writing on the front. "Oh, what is that? It looks fancy." Her eyes flicked up to Beca's, a mischievous glint shinning in her blue stare.

As the redhead unfolded the card, a low choral note came from the paper itself. The girls gathered round the strange object and stared at it over Chloe's shoulder. This was way more interesting than pillow fighting.

Opening it fully, a chord built up and blasted both Chloe and the other Bellas with the luscious sound. "Woah," the redhead muttered. "It looks like we've been invited to sing at some kind of a party."

Emily threw her fists into the air. "We're going to sing? Finally!"