Chapter 11: Black and White, Red and Blue

(3rd person view)
"Yes, Qrow?"
     "You said there are more? Just how many?"
     "Six, including an A.I. Did you find anything that would show the she had anything to do with it?"
     "No, however I do have reason to believe that they know."
     "Oh?"
     "I intercepted a message between Torchwick and his 'boss'. They were talking about a certain teal friend of ours."
"And what did they say?"
"Hard to tell, they were being pretty vague. All I know is that they don't want him around. They also said something about him and a key."
"Thank you Qrow, is that all?"
"That about does it, be careful Oz."
(Tucker's p.o.v.)
"And why did you drag us along with you?" Grif asked.
"Because I'm the leader of this team, I'll decide what we do." I replied.
"So we spend our Saturday afternoon looking for Blake? Doesn't sound like much fun." Judas chimed in.
"Just face it, she's gone and that's it. Don't cats find there way back to their home eventually?"
"Okay, that was racist. I think. And after another few minutes we'll head back to Beacon." I say as we continue to look.
"Blake!"
"Blake! Where are ya?"
"Person I don't kn-ouch! Blake!"
"Cat lady!"
"Caboose!"
"Sorry."
After about thirty minutes of calling for Blake to little avail we decided to call it a day. It's not like she won't show herself eventually.
"Hey Tucker, we all have our aura but I think I can say for all of us unlockin' our semblance has been a pain in the ass." Judas says.
"Your not wrong, Glynda's been hounding me about it forever." I say.
"I don't think we're gonna find it. We'll be dead by her hands before we know." Grif says shaking a bit.
"I remember her saying it'll unlock in a dire situation if not by training.
     "So mine will activate when I find out our fridge is empty, good to know."
"Oh shut up, I wonder how the others are doing?" I ask myself aloud.
(With Team RWBY)
"BLAKE?"
"BLAKE? WHERE ARE YOU?"
"Hmph."
"Oh come on Weiss."
(Back With Tucker)
"Probably having the same luck as us. Come on she's a teen, she'll make it back to Beacon eventually." Grif said.
"How do you know that?" Judas asked.
"Younger sister."
"Jeez Grif you sound just like Weiss." I comment.
"Hey! Don't compare me to her!" Grif yelled.
(With Weiss)
"Achoo!"
"You feeling alright Weiss?" Ruby asked
"Don't tell me your getting a, cold?" Yang said trying to get a rise out of everyone.
"Don't even." Weiss said as they continued on.
(Timeskip Back With Tucker)
"Alright we're calling it a day!" I say laying back on a bench.
"Today was the absolute worst. All we did was walk." Grif said complaining as he leans against the wall.
"How are you so sweaty? You could probably fill our whole bathtub." Judas says.
"Hey! I don't judge you ok your stupid accent!"
"I'm from Boston, fuckin' deal with it!"
"Alright guys shut up! Now have any of you seen Caboose?" I ask.
"Oh shit."
(With Blake)
Amidst the darkness among the docks lay Blake watching as a huge freighter offloads dust, Branded with the Schnee logo.
"Did I miss anything?" Sun asked jumping next to Blake with a handful of apples.
"Not really. They've offloaded all the crates form the boat, now they're just sitting there." Blake replied.
"Cool, I stole you some food."
"Do you always break the law without a second thought?"
"Weren't you in a cult or something?" Sun asked taking the apple he held out for Blake back.
Sun was met with a dirty look and just looked back at the docks. Soon a gust of wind blew from behind as they looked to see a bullhead fly in and land. The cargo door opens as a masked man in white and black walks out.
"Oh no." Blake said."
"Is it them?" Sun asks.
"Yes, it's them." Blake says staring at the red bloody wolf on the back.
     More men walk out of the bullhead, some armed and some not.
     "Did you really think they weren't behind it?" Sun asks.
    "No, I think deep down I knew. I just didn't wanna be right." Blake says with sadness in her voice.
     "Hey what's the holdup?" A new voice said grabbing the two faunas' attention.
     "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, so how about you animals try to pick up the pace." An orange haired man clad in a white trench coat wearing a top hat said walking out of the bullhead. Roman Torchwick.
     "This isn't right, the white fang would never work with humans. Especially not one like him." Blake says drawing her weapon about ready to run off the crate before a strong hand grabs her.
     "Tucker! I found her! Tucker? Oh no I lost Tucker now." A very... familiar voice says.
     "Caboose! Shush!" Blake says worrying about her cover.
     "Oh hello Blake. Could you help me find Tucker I kinda lost him finding you."
     "Caboose please can you quiet down." Blake said pleading with the towering spartan that's holding her.
"Hey what's going on up there?" A guard says looking looking at the three people.
Blake sighs, escaping from a distracted Caboose making a run for Roman. After slashing through some guards that advance on her she grabs Roman from behind holding her blade up to his neck.
"What the? Oh for fu-"
"Nobody move!" Blake yells as white fang grunts point their weapons at her.
"Woah there, take it easy little lady." Roman says smirking.
"Brothers of the white fang, why are you aiding this scum?" Blake asks after removing her bow, revealing her cat ears.
"Oh kid, didn't you get the memo?"
"What are you talking about?"
"The white fang and I are going in on a joint business venture together." Roman says.
"Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation." Blake says bringing her blade closer to Roman's neck.
Once she says that the sound of turbines can be heard as two more bullheads fly over the two.
"I wouldn't exactly call it a little operation." Roman says.
As everyone is distracted, Roman opens the bottom of his cane, shooting straight into the ground knocking everyone away, causing a huge explosion.
(With Tucker)
"Did you guys hear that?" Judas asked.
"Dude, we saw that." I say as the three of us run in the direction of the smoke.
(Back with Blake)
Roman started shooting at Blake, who was barely managing to avoid the blasts. Eventually Blake found some crates to hide behind.
"Here kitty, kitty, kitty." Roman said taunting Blake as a banana peel lands on his head.
Roman looks up to see Sun who lands on Roman, knocking him down. Sun turns around to see three grunts behind him weapons drawn.
"Your not the brightest banana in the bunch, are you kid?" Roman asks getting up.
The crime lord directs more grunts to attack Sun, who takes them down with his martial arts before pulling out his weapon.
(With Tucker)
"Bow chicka bow wow." I say.
"Dude really? We stopped for that?" Grif asked.
"It's instinctive, shut up." I say as we approach the docks.
Once we arrive we see a guy clad in jeans and a white open button up shirt with a monkey tail fighting some ginger dude with a top hat.
"Isn't that Roman Torchwick?" Judas asks.
"I don't know but it looks dangerous, let's leave." Grif says walking away.
"No, guys call your lockers. Let's join the fight." I say pulling out my scroll, calling my rocket locker to our location.
The other two do the same and within seconds our lockers with our weapons arrive.
"Wait, what about our armor?" Grif asks.
The three of us look to see we're not clad in armor, looking back the only one who was in armor was Caboose because he doesn't know how to work the armor removal machine.
"Fuck it, well be fine. Now let's kick some ass!" I yell igniting my sword and running in.
(3rd person view)
Tucker swings his sword at a grunt knocking them down, his aura completely drained from taking a blow from his sword. Two more grunts run up to Tucker as he knees one in the stomach and turns punching the other in the face, cracking his mask. One white fang grunt manages to get a good hit in, swinging his sword at Tucker's legs knocking him off his feet. The teal clad spartan quickly jumps back up slashing them in the chest, knocking them down.
Judas was busy busting the heads of any white fang grunts that approach him. Two though got the upper hand sweeping him off his feet and punching him into the ground.
     "Ouch damn fucks." Judas said changing his bat into its shotgun for and shooting the two grunts, knocking them down.
     "Tucker, how many are left?" Judas asks.
     "I don't know! Just keep knocking them down!" Tucker tells the ex pirate, kicking a grunt away from him.
     Grif was fairing off the worst of the three, getting a shot in at a few white fang members with his own custom battle rifle. Unlike Tucker's DMR his BR turns into a double bladed ax. As more grunts advanced on the orange clad sim trooper he switched his weapon into its ax mode and started swinging randomly at the grunts.
     "Hey I'm actually winning!" Grif says knocking a grunt down with a swift blow.
     Sadly, the lazy sim trooper spoke to soon as a grunt kneed him in the balls and knocked him down.
     "Cheap shot." Grif whined as he lay on the ground defeated.
     "Ha! Eat it you fat fuck!" Judas yelled laughing at Grif.
     "Fuck off." Grif whined.
     Caboose was walking around as white fang members rushed to attack his team members, completely unaware of the fights going on.
     "Caboose! What are you doing?" Tucker yells stabbing a white fang member.
     "Oh hi Tucker! I found Blake!" The blue idiot says waving.
     "Oh for Christ sake, Caboose get angry!"
     "I don't think I can do that!"
     "Then help damn it!"
      As if on cue a grunt tries to rush Caboose from behind. The blue clad soldier turns and punches the grunt far off into a crate.
     "Sorry you startled me!" Caboose says cupping his hands around where his mouth is on his helmet.
     Over in the distance back with Tucker, the teal clad soldier spots a ginger haired girl he ran into in Vale with multiple swords hovering around her on top of a storage warehouse.
     "You've gotta be fucking me." Tucker says.
    The girl sends the swords into a Bullhead pulling it down into the ground and turns them into some sort of beam, glazing the side turbine of another.
     "Everyone! Regroup on me!" Tucker says as Judas and Caboose dash towards their leader while Grif limps.
(Timeskip)
     Tucker and his team had met up with a back together team RWBY, Penny, and Sun as police arrive on the scene.
     "Look Weiss it's not what you think she explained the whole thing she doesn't actually wear a bow she has kitty ears and they're actually kinda cute." Ruby rambles, not stopping for air.
     "Yeah ice queen try cuttin' her some slack, ya see-" Judas went on but was stopped by Blake.
     "Weiss, I want you to know I'm no longer associated with the white fang. Back when I wa-" Blake spoke but was then cut off by Weiss.
     "Stop. Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? Twelve hours. That means I've had twelve hours to think about this. And in those twelve hours I've decided, I don't care." Weiss said shocking everyone.
     "You don't care?" Blake asked.
     "You said your not one of them, right?"
     "I haven't been since I wa-"
     "Upupup! I don't wanna hear it. All I wanna know is that when something this big comes up, you come to your teammates. And not some, someone else." Weiss said.
"Of course." Blake said wiping a tear.
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Caboose says getting between Weiss and Blake.
"Caboose!" Tucker yells as Caboose walks away.
"Yay! Team RWBY is back together!" Ruby yells.
"Wait, wasn't that ginger haired girl just here?" Grif asks
"Yeah where is Penny?" Ruby asks.
(With Ozpin)
The Headmaster of Beacon looks out into the distance until his scroll buzzes.
The queen has pawns. Watch the keys. -Qrow
The last sentence caused Ozpin to raise and eyebrow. The Headmaster walks over to a storage container and pulls out his Prophet's Bane, clipping it on his belt.
"It seems like you've come back to haunt us, what do you have in store for us?" Ozpin says staring out of the window.
(Somewhere)
Roman was looking at a map of Remnant at his desk.
"You disappoint me Roman." A feminine voice says, startling the crime lord.
"Woah! Wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon." Roman said looking to see three figures, two feminine and one male.
The one in the middle steps forward, revealing her face. She had black hair, amber eyes and pale skin.
"We were expecting more from you." The woman in the middle said.
"Hey, you were the one who suggest we work with those mutts from the white fang."
"And you will continue to do so," the woman in the middle says lighting a fire in her hand, showing the other two figures to Roman.
The girl had red eyes and green hair with dark skin while the guy had silver hair and lighter skin.
"Besides, you have a new parter to work with."
Suddenly a knife wizzed past Roman's head, sticking straight into the table.
"Hellllloooooo, Remnant! Now how about we get this show on the road." A man in gunmetal gray armor with orange highlights says. His armor the same type of which Tucker and them wear.
"Roman, meet your new partner. Felix."