1. Hugging

Has a kiss scene I'm sorry I had to :(

Mcree's POV

There's a Hanzo body pillow in my room right now. To make it worse, he only had his boxers on.

I suspected that Genji put this in my room while I was out. He's the only one who knows that I have a big crush on Hanzo Shimada, his brother. I silently thanked Genji for giving me this amazing art. I am going to cuddle with it every night when I sleep.

I look at the body pillow and Hanzo is laying down on his side, his head propped on his arm, which was supporting him.

I turn it around and look at his butt. I poke it and squeeze it. I sigh, wishing it was the real thing. I just get in my bed, bringing the body pillow with me. I kept staring at the smirking Shimada, mesmerized in all the details. Whoever made this did a great job on it. After staring for a while, I fall asleep

~~~

I've been sleeping with it for a few nights now, and I am still in love with it. One morning, I was staying in bed, hugging the body pillow and daydreaming.

"Mcree! You are late to the mis-" he quickly stopped himself after seeing me hug a body pillow. It took me half a second to realize that I was with a Hanzo body pillow, and the real thing was standing 5 feet away from me.

"Is that body pillow me?" he raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to my bed. "N-n-no, w-why would it be? T-that's s-s-s-so stupid," I stuttered. I cursed myself for being so nervous but I couldn't help it. He just caught me with a body pillow that was himself! I was as red as a tomato by now. How could I not be!

He was now at my bed and without a word, he flipped my blanket and he saw it. He lifted it up to his face and stared at the body pillow. He scrunched his eyebrows and stared intensely at it. I hid myself in the blanket, wanting to run out of this room and never come back. I was shaking and so nervous, I thought I was going to cry.

"So I see you have a body pillow of me," he finally said. I didn't reply but only nodded slightly. He lifted the blanket and looked me in the eyes. "If you liked me, why didn't you tell me?" "I-I came back into my room one day, and it was there. I never knew who gave it to me though. So I just kept it." I was shaking so much I felt like I was having an anxiety attack.

Suddenly and out of nowhere, he kissed me. It wasn't rough. It was just a gentle kiss. I kissed him back, enjoying the feelings of his lips on mine. He pulled back and then hugged me.

"You could've told me you wanted to sleep with me. I would've agreed," he told me. I looked him in the eyes. "I was scared you didn't like me back," I laughed. He sat on my lap and we embraced each other, loving the warm feeling.

"Hanzo Shimada, will you go out with me?" I finally asked.

"Yes, of course I will!" I laid him down on my bed, and then took the body pillow and threw it in my closet. "Guess I won't be needing that anymore," I smiled, getting back in bed with my new boyfriend. We spooned and fell back asleep.

Little did I know, Mercy and Lena were listening at our door the whole time. "I knew giving him that body pillow was a good idea!" Lena cheered. Mercy and Lena silently gave each other high fives before leaving the couple alone.

That was my first one shot in a while. It's really bad, I didn't proofread it cause I wrote this at night. Thank you so much for reading to the end though!