2. Kissing

Hanzo's POV

I woke up, feeling Mcree's arms wrapped around my waist. I heard his light snores and giggles. I looked at his chest, seeing lots of delicious pecks. (okay don't kill me lmao) I traced my hand on the lines of his abs, gently and lightly.

"You really love to look at my body don't you," Mcree laughed, startling me. "N-no," I turned around, hiding my embarrassed face. "Aww, it's okay Hanz. If I were you, I'd like my body too." I giggled. Cocky boy.

He moved my hair to the side, kissing my shoulder and back. I shuddered, feeling his lips on me. He turned me over to face him, and he kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back, loving the feeling of his lips on mine. We pull apart from each other, and Mcree pulls me into a tight hug. He sighs and then let's go.
"Don't you have a mission to go on today?" He asks sadly.

"Of course not," I said happily, "which means I get to spend this whole day with you!" I kissed him on the lips again. I saw his sad face break into a huge smile. "Yes, let's spend the whole day doing a tv marathon," he grins. He kissed me on the forehead, then got out of bed He's so childish and adorable.

We shared plenty of other kisses throughout the day. Enjoying each other's presence, making sure we cherish every single moment together, because one day, it might be the last.

Sorry this was short guys, I just wanted a fluffy McHanzo one shot. Thank you for the votes (I'm surprised I even got any) Thank you! Love y'all!

McHanzo Fluffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें