3. First time

A/N: I'm super sorry to not write. I just started high school and apparently, I got all the teachers that give out tons of homework and I've been having a lot of stress at home. Super sorry. But now continuing on. I didn't proofread this btw, I'll do so later.

Also go ahead and drop some requests.

McCree's POV

Hanzo and I have been dating for a month now. I'm full of joy, but there's something on my mind that isn't making me satisfied.

It's that we haven't had sex.

He told me that I could ask him for help whenever I needed but it's kind of embarrassing to. The last time I lightly brought up sex, he brushed it off. The topic was just awkward in general. I don't want to force him into it if he's not ready, but I don't know how much longer I can last. It's hard to keep my boner down when Hanzo walks half naked in the house. Just looking at his abs and his delicious v li- oh, there goes my boner again. I sigh deeply.

"McCree, are you okay? You've been sighing a lot these days," Rein said "have you and Hanzo been fighting a lot?" Took me a while to remember that I was out with the boys and not at home. Gabe and Jack were doing paperwork back at their offices (sure they were ;) ) and the rest we're out on a mission so they couldn't make it. It's not that..." I sighed again, rubbing my face. I looked over at Hanzo who's laughing so hard that he was slapping his knee. Zenyatta and Lucio sat next to him, laughing just as much as he was.

"Haha, maybe he isn't getting any dick," Genji jokingly laughed, taking a sip from his beverage. I wanted to deny that so much but, I couldn't do so. I just dipped my head and nodded. I heard someone spit out the beverage and I chuckled. "Wait, you're serious? I was just joking," Genji spoke, wiping his mouth.

I gulped down the rest of my beer, put my elbow on the table and rested my head on my hand. "I mean, I'm not complaining really. I love what we do right now but it, it just doesn't feel like it's enough," I announced. "Ohhh I see. So you want him to have sex with you," Genji presumed, a bit too loudly too. "Genji!," I covered his mouth and all three of them stopped laughing and looked at us. I started going red and Reinhardt started laughing.

"I'm going first," I uttered. I paid for my share, out my hat back on and left.

Hanzo's POV

I saw McCree leave and I was worried about him. "McCree! Where are you going?" I holler. The rest of the group quickly shushed me and reminded me that I was in a quiet bar. "Sorry!" I whispered. I paid for my bill and went to chase after him but Genji reached out and held my wrist.

"Hey brother, want to talk?" he questioned, smirking.

Few hours later

McCree's POV

"Ah, welcome home darling~." I went over to the door and hugged Hanzo. He pushed me away and lifted me up, into bridal style. "Hanzo? What is this?" I question. I looked at his face and he looked quite pissed. I was starting to worry a bit. "Hanzo, are you okay?" I asked.

He opened the bedroom door and gently threw me on the bed. I sat up. "Hanz-" "You wanted to have sex didn't you? I told you to ask me if you needed help didn't I? And then I go around, and I have to hear it from someone else?!" he raged. "I-" "Prepare yourself Jesse McCree, because we're going to have sex in 10 minutes!" He yelled. He stormed out of the room and I sat there awkwardly. I started turning red because of what he said. I also started smiling because of how cute he was back there.

10 minutes finally passed and Hanzo stormed back into the room. During those 10 minutes, I had to prepare myself mentally and physically. He sat right in front of me in a cross legged position. It was just awkward silence in the first two minutes until he broke the ice. He leaned in, coming close to my crotch.

"Wait Hanzo!" I stopped him and pushed him until he sat back up. "Hanzo I want to talk about this. I don't want to make you rush into things you aren't prepared for. We could also do this another time if you don't want to," I explained. "It's okay. I decided that I wanted to have sex with you so it's consensual," he smiled. "Last time I brought up the topic, you brushed me off so quickly!" "Oh, sorry. I was kind of embarrassed about it..." He looked away and rubbed his neck, smiling nervously. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" "Yes McCree, I am positive," he assured.

He got on my legs and started grinding on me. He leaned in and kissed me. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and they had a dance of tango. I lifted him off and helped him remove his garb until he was naked. "W-why am I the only one like this," he pouted. Why are you so cute. I quickly removed my shirt, unbuckled my belt and took my pants off until I was naked too. His eyes widened when he looked at my raging manhood.

"That's so big," he whispered quietly. "Thank you darlin," I smirked, laughing at how shocked he was. He blushed and then untied the ribbon that tied up his hair. He threw it aside and ran his hand through his hair. He looked gorgeous with his hair down, but he only lets it down on special occasions. I grabbed his hair, holding it in a ponytail. He quickly got to work by putting it in his mouth. I started moaning as he started bobbing his head and sucking. "Awe Hanzo, that's how you do it," I cooed.

His hand slowly crept up my thigh until it reached my balls. He touched them lightly and then grabbed them. He started massaging them gently while sucking me off. I felt my climax coming but I didn't want to come in his mouth, I wanted to in his a$s. "Hanzo, I  w-wanna come with you inside of me," I stuttered, covering my face in embarrassment. He lifted his head from my c0ck and smirked at me.

He stuck his fingers in my mouth and I licked them passionately and after a while, he pulled them out and then stuck his finger in his a$s slowly, getting use to the feeling. When he got use to it, he added another finger, and then a third. Woah what a view. Hanzo was masturbating in front of me. He looked very sexy, with his face all red and moaning like crazy.

He then sat back on me while facing me and lifted himself up. He brought my c0ck to his hole, teasing it and making me wet from all the precum. He then spread his hole with his hands and pushed, making my c0ck penetrate his a$s. As much as I wanted to push him down and lose control, I couldn't because I didn't want to hurt him. I let him take control since he is receiving. Eventually, my d!ck was completely in him, and it felt really good. "Hanzo, are you okay honey?" I asked, cupping his face in my hands. I was trying so hard to control myself and it was very hard. (Pun intended) "I'm o-okay," he whispered.

He started moving slowly to get use to the feeling. It was driving me crazy with how slow he was moving but I had to control myself since I didn't want to hurt him. But when he let out a wild and unexpected moan, I just lost my self control and grabbed his hips. I started thrusting into him as hard as I could and it threw him off. "A-Ah! McCree!" he stuttered. "Oh god, yes Hanzo," I groaned, loving the feeling of his a$s. I continued thrusting into him for quite a while, hearing him curse in Japanese and moan.

I was close to coming so I reached for him d!ck and started jerking him off, helping him with his orgasm. I jerked him off as fast as I could, feeling his orgasm coming. "Ah, McCree no! I'm about to come!" he pleaded. I leaned towards him and I nibbled on his ears. "Then just come," I whispered erotically in his ears.

"McCree!" He shouted hoarsely, extending the e at the end. He started coming while I continued jerking him off. I groaned loudly, coming inside of him as he continued tightening around me. When we were done, I pulled out of him and laid him on the bed, laying right next to him. "That was amazing," I said. "Are you satisfied now?," he laughed. I stroked his cheeks (face cheeks, don't be perverted guis XD ) and kissed him on the lips. "Yes I am," I said happily. I hugged him and we spooned for a while, then fell asleep.

YO GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. I didn't know how to write the sex scene so sorry if this is horrible ahhh. Thank you for reading tho.