brainwash

"You brought the syringe, didn't you?"
A familiar voice rang through bader's head. Though, he couldn't see who was that person talking.
He felt pain in the back of his throat, strain in his arms, his legs were chaind into a metal bed.
His back arched, his neck chained as well.
"Here it is, Mr."
Bader's vision was a complete blur, he couldn't see anything, but a faint light illuminating the room in which he lied, through a minute, almost invisible hole in the middle of the roof.
He felt the sun's heat on his lids, oddly he could still see them, both of them, the men. Even when he closed his eyes shut.
He felt a hand brush through his hair, another one, with a glove on, cupped his chin and lifted his head up.
Bader's reaction was unexpected, he stiffened as the hand tightened it's grip on his hair and pulled him backwards.
He was unable to move, his bare feet were vulnerable under the sun's light, hold up, that is definitely not light coming from the sun.
Then what is it?
Piercing light crept through his lids, he twisted in the man's grasp.
"Hahahaha!!" He heard people laugh.
He couldn't tell if the laughing sound came from inside the room. Anyhow, every time the light shone brighter, voices around him got clearer, he struggled and so, but he couldn't push the man away. His knees were now bent, he lifted His body up with his elbows against the metal board on which he was laying.
"Bader?" A familiar voice broke in, the same voice.
"Bader?",
"bader!"..
"bader!", "bader!!"
He felt himself shaking under a tight grip on his both sides.
"NO!" He opened his eyes, he finally felt himself move. He jumped out of bed, his chest rising and falling was so heavy. He breathed hard, as if he was choking on his own breath.
He swept a hand through his hair as magenta, grey-tipped strands of it fell onto his face from gaps between his fingers.
Looking up, he realized that everyone in the room was staring at him, their eyes widening, he swiftly glanced over the room as if to detect the faces of the room's occupants.
His eyes met Caesar's, who was sitting at the foot of bader's bed. Sipping on some coffee, his hair tangled and ruffled, Looked at him in disbelief.
"W-what?!" He finally spoke.
The room was full of laughter as soon as he finished.
Caesar giggled, and rolled his eyes in silence as he turned to face a guy who stood in front of him, leaning gently at the door.
"Aren't you worried?"
To bader's surprise, it was that guy who spoke. He strode into the room, and stood besides bader's bed, one hand on his side, the other one holding an empty file. He threw it, the file fell over bader's head, and then onto his lap, bader winced as he turned around to face the guy.
"Why the hell? Was that even necessary?!" He snapped.
"Hey!" Caesar hissed almost quietly, bader was the only one to hear him.
'Oof'
Bader let out a sigh, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He rose to his feet, not for long. He was knocked down by the guy, falling again onto his bed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled. His eyes were burning with frustration, he clenched his hands into the blanket. Without waiting for Caesar to talk, he was already across the room, his expression unreadable. He got out of thee room in no time.
"Don't mind him, he's probably just tired." Caesar said softly.
"Tired of what?" The guy asked, his mouth set.
"No, no, nothing.." everyone in the room could sense the hesitation in caesar's voice.
"The fuck are you talking about?! You know what's going on! Don't try to make me mad!" Everything happened quickly, to a point that no one had even time for their eyes to realize what was happening before them. Caesar scolded the guy, as he threw the cup that was in his hand just a few seconds ago. It flew and hit the mirror on his left, breaking it into pieces.
If looks could kill, everyone in the room would've been dead by know.
"Well I guess it worked." The guy added quickly before he left the room without even looking at him.
Caesar murmured a series of unreadable words as he fisted the wall with his right hand.