Personal Data #1

PERSONAL DATA

Name: (F/n) (L/n)

Hero name: Blaze (Former hero name: 100 Blade)

Gender: Female

Affiliation: Organization of Curing Quirks (OCQ)

Hair colour: (Y/h/c)

Eye colour: (Y/e/c)

Birthday: (Y/b-day)

Height: Your choice but I imagine (Y/n) being shorter than Katsuki Bakugou

Blood type: (Y/b-t)

Place of origin: You can choose anywhere you want

Fighting style: Usually far quarter

Power: 4/5

Speed: 5/5

Technique: 5/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Cooperativeness: 3/5

»»»

Noticeable aspects to be seen from (Y/n):

● (Y/n)'s single, clean cut that runs across both of her palms.

● (Y/n)'s low interactions with people.

● (Y/n) is usually wearing high boots/shoes that reaches her knees to cover up the minor visible cuts.

»»»

QUIRK:

Blades

● Certain parts of (Y/n)'s body are mutant. She's able to extend a single blade from each of her palms and foot, that reaches 35 feet and is not detachable.

● Only a single type of blade is extended from her palms and foot but other common areas that she expands, blades from like her legs from ankle up to knee, can also extract out the common sword blades at the same time.

● She is able to do the same thing with her entire body but is taught not to use them unless she is in a ferocious and death-dealing situation.

● Shoulders and shoulder blades are also a main area of which she can extend a single blade from.

● With enough control over her body, her one other inherited quirk is producing carburizing flame within in body which she is then able to infuse onto her blades. It becomes flexible from the carburizing flame whilst remaining very effective. It is also used for hardening her blades.

● She is a rare specimen and the next generation is in need of a hero like her.

WEAKNESS:

● From extending, reducing and using her blades during battles for an extensive amount of time, can cause the blades to become blunt.

● Her hero costume is built to have hand and leg features (mechanical gloves and boots/shoes-that reaches her knees) where knife/blade sharpeners are constructed within the material so when her blades have been used for a long period of time, she can instantly sharpen them, razor sharp again when extending out her blades.