Chapter 4 - The Aftermath

Several hours have passed and Katsuki and I were sent to the hospital.

Recovery Girl came in and healed us both though, Katsuki definitely needed more healing than I did, but after Recovery Girl left, Aizawa-sensei, All Might, and Ivy came to visit us.

I was totally fangirling inside when I saw All Might, face-to-face for the first time ever in my life.

"That is very suspiciously weird that the two of you encountered a Noumu, but one thing is for us, the Noumu belongs with the League of Villains." All Might state as Katsuki and I listened to All Might while sitting on our hospital beds.

"I believe they're after our students now. They couldn't have known about your students. Right, Ivy?" Aizawa asks her and she nods with a concerned face.

"Right. Only some of the teachers and the principle know about OCQ." Ivy replies.

"But why start with young Bakugou..?" All Mights asks while placing his index and thumb fingers against his manly chin.

"They must've watched him during the Sports Festival and were impressed by his quirk. There's definitely a reason for wanting Bakugou to join the League of Villains." Aizawa states.

"But why send out a Noumu?" All Might asks.

"To test out his strength and quirk against that brainless, but a powerful beast that has equal ability to All Might but, that one was definitely different and...100 Blade was there as well." Aizawa explains.

"Young Blade, you took down the Noumu. Am I correct?" All Might suddenly interact the conversation with me and it made me slightly flinch, as I glanced from one side to another before eventually responding.

"Uhm, yes but Katsuki did most of the damage than I did," I said before looking over at the ash blonde to see him grinding his teeth while holding a firm fist with a furious look, which I found to look ridiculous.

"But you interacted with the Noumu didn't you, 100 Blade? Haven't you learned anything from all the training we've taught you when you encounter an enemy like that?" Ivy lectures me and I just shamefully look down.

"Now, now, Miss Ivy. No need to become harsh on her." All Might defends me before continuing. "I should actually like to thank you. Katsuki is..definitely a lot to handle with and when he entered that fight with the Noumu, I knew he would not turn back or let anything get in his way, but, you worked well as a partner and defended your comrade. You fought well and for the good which will make you an excellent hero one day!"

All Might spoke out loud so that every single of his words were loud and clear to our ears. His large, beaming grin sent hope down my path as I couldn't help but feel that hope rise myself up. I felt my body fill with contentment as I couldn't help myself but return a smile back to All Might.

He is definitely the worlds greatest hero.

"Thank you so much, All Might!" I said out loud.

"That's no problem, Young Blade! Now, we can discuss this later on with the others but, Miss Ivy, will you be reducing 100 Blade's privilege points? I don't think she deserves to lose any since she was quite heroic today."

I stare at Ivy-sensei as I watch her think about her decision before finally saying, "I will not be reducing or gaining any privilege points for 100 Blade."

I sighed in relief.

"But, if you do pull something like that again, my thoughts might not be the same again," Ivy-sensei warned me and I instantly nodded in response.

"Now then. We should leave them to rest further more and get back to work." Aizawa states before all the teachers start exiting out the doors, leaving Katsuki and me by our own.