Chapter 15 - Who's Stronger?

The following day didn't get any better.

I was still unaware of what happened this morning and why it took place.

I was too nervous to ask for more explanation as his threat towards me seemed more realistic than ever.

I tried to leave it behind and carry on with the rest of today, spending some time with the Class 1A students. But that moment kept stabbing the back of my head.

-

We were currently all huddled up in the living room area of the hotel we are staying in.

We all had separate rooms as the girl's rooms were upstairs and the boys were downstairs, but we all decided to take a break from today's training and spend tonight talking and playing among yourselves.

I was sitting with Uraraka as we chat about how our separate lives are doing, but I keep losing focus and couldn't concentrate on our conversation.

And of course, she would notice this habit.

"Hey, 100 Blade. Are you alright? You seem kinda out of it.."

I blinked twice before I brought myself back into reality and instantly replied with, "Oh, aah..just a bit tired from today."

"Hm, okay." Uraraka accepted my excuse.

I nervously smiled as I couldn't stand lying to her out of all the people here.

I attempted to put all my concentration back into our conversation but before I could even try, I was suddenly and directly called out by a very familiar voice.

"Oi, shit Blade."

My eyes instantly widen as I turned my head around towards the voice and see the ash blonde boy standing right behind me. Hands in pockets, staring off into the distance with an annoyed facial expression.

"Ka--"

"Just shut up and follow me." He cuts me off before departing away towards the exit of this building, giving me no time to respond.

I gulped and looked concernedly at him before gradually pushing myself off the couch to pursue the ash blonde.

"Wait." Uraraka halted my movements as I gave her my attention for the brief minute.

"Will you be fine?" She asked me.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"Well...Katsuki is randomly calling you to come with him and it never ends well when he calls Izuku all the time."

"I think I'll be fine, Uraraka," I assured her and all she could do is a nod and accept my decision before I listened to his instruction and followed him out the doors.

-

I was right behind him, walking in the chilly night with only a shirt and leggings.

I hugged myself while rubbing my hands against my arms to warm my body up.

I looked around the area and so far it was familiar to me even though it was night and dark outside, but..why am I following him? Where does he want to take me?

"Katsuki, where are you taking me?" I asked him in a serious tone but received no reply.

My eyebrows frowned as the continuous ignoring was starting to irritate me.

"Katsuki. I said, where are you taking me?" I repeated myself and sure enough, he answered.

"I told you, just shut the hell up and follow me."