Chapter 7

Kat's POV

I watched in horror at what Oliver was doing to Anna. What did we ever do to deserve this?

The punishment went on for about twenty minutes when there was a knock on the door.

"Ugh who could it be now?!?" Oliver boomed and got up. I looked down at the couch to see Anna sputtering and coughing. My heart broke just looking at her. Poor thing!

Anna soon got up and crawled onto the sidetable I was on and put her hands on the glass.

"Oh it was horrid, I'm surprised I'm not dead!" she exclaimed.

"We will get out of here Anna, I promise," I replied. I just hope that is a promise I can keep.

Suddenly, Oliver walked in with a young boy.

"Sorry Luke, I forgot I was babysitting you today... I got carried away with someting," he said while holding back a chuckle. I heard Anna gasp as the boy, Luke, showed his face.

"Kat?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I replied

"That's the boy who shrunk us, he did this to us!" she said while starting to hyperventilate. My eyes widened. Oh no no NO! This can't be good!

Louis POV

Niall and I got back to the house feeling frustrated. We need to get the girls back soon or they could die! We have to tell the others, maybe they could help.

"Niall, we should probably tell the others, they could help us get the girls back," I said.

"I agree," he replied

We walked into the kitchen and saw the rest of the boys standing there eating a pizza.

"Lads, we have to tell you something," I said.

"What is it BooBear?" Harry asked.

"Kat and Anna have been shrunk and Oliver has taken them to his place, we need your help to get them back." Niall explained

"I believe you because that's too crazy to just make up..." Liam replied. The other boys agreed and we all decided on a plan. We would arrive at Oliver's and split up. It would be easier to find the girls this way.

We all piled into the car and screamed," ONE DIRECTION, TO THE RESCUE!!!"Ahh brings back the memories of the stairs...

We arrived at his place and got out of the car. Well, here goes nothing...

Niall's POV

Lou and I broke went towards the back of the house and entree through the sliding door. We tiptoed into the living room where we saw Oliver and a boy who looked around thirteen watching tv. We looked around the room and saw a jar in the end table. Inside sat Anna and Kat! How are we going to save them though? I took a step forward and the floor board creaked. Fudge..

Oliver and the boy turned around. Oliver got one of those malicious smirks on his face. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he said while chuckling. "Coming to save the girls, huh? Well I'm sorry to say you won't be leaving with them, or at all for that matter. Luke, you know what to do."

The boy, Luke i assume, grabbed something out of his pocket. It looked like a toy gun. He pulled th trigger and a light engulfed us. I could hear a high pitched, "NO!" come from the jar. It was the last thing I heard before it all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! Bwahahaha! Sorry guys to keep you waiting, I have been SOO busy! Hope you like it!

Eat.Sleep.Softball⚾️

Heather